"Holy Grails"

Forum: "Holy Grails"

Got da bomb trading system or method? Discuss it here!

Sub-Forums Threads / Posts  Last Post

1. Got the "Holy Grail" system? Want to share it for free and become everyone's hero? This is the place to do it. (No advertisers please!) Also, follow along as our very own Pip Surfer posts daily updates from his Cowabunga System in the Pip My System Forex Blog.

Forum Actions:

Forum Statistics:

• Threads: 2,987
  2. Help your forex trading by limiting losses and maximizing gains. Risk Management can be the difference between making money or blowing your account.

Trading Plan - You have one right? Why you need one!.

Forum Actions:

Forum Statistics:

• Threads: 133
  3. Record and share your trade ideas in here! Create your own thread to track your personal progress or follow other traders as they embark on their journeys to become consistently profitable!

Forum Actions:

Forum Statistics:

• Threads: 601
  4. Need some trade ideas for today? Want to share your own intraday trade ideas? If you're the next Jerry Maguire and can show us the money then this thread is for you. Also, check out the School of Pipsology if you want to learn which timeframe you should trade in.

Forum Actions:

Forum Statistics:

• Threads: 940
  5. Need some swing trading ideas? Want to share your own swing trade ideas? If you're the next Jerry Maguire and think you can show us the money, then this thread is for you. Also, discover your Forex trading personality in the School of Pipsology.

Forum Actions:

Forum Statistics:

• Threads: 372
  6. Questions about automated trading? Which brokers allow automated systems? How do I create my own expert advisor? These questions and many more on automated trading can be answered here! (Note: forum rules do apply and any threads/posts deemed by moderators as spam or promotion of services, products, or websites will be deleted!)

Forum Actions:

Forum Statistics:

• Threads: 2,060
"Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs."
Henry Ford