GBP/JPY Equity Building Profitable trading strategies

Hello rram2,

Quite an interesting stratedy, I have not been able to read past the first couple of pages, but hope you don’t mind confirming to me your strategy again as I would like to demo test it these coming weeks. (I will read further over the weekend, just wanted a quick confirmation!)

My understanding is as soon as the market opens you place limit orders to go long on the gj at entries ending with 9? example gy is at 135.35, so i would put a limit buy order at 135.29? and so forth?

TP at intervals of 15, what do you set your sl at please :slight_smile:

Please let me know if i have understood you correctly
Thank you kindly

Well I still do not use stop loss orders and I insist no one should trade this way unless they really know what they are doing and understand leverage and proper money management and DONT trade with money they cannot afford to lose.

I know they positive swap has changed but the old strategy was based on holding orders as long as it took to make a profit. I have rental houses and I got killed in the recent economic mess and YES I lost a few! to insufficent savings and bad renters and bass turd banks. But the theory follows that as long as you make the mortgage payment the house will make you rich, as the dollar collapses, real estate remains as a commodity that has sunk in value temporarily mostly due to poor government practices specifically related to economic counterfeiting whereby they continue to print money without any assets to back that money up, thus devalueing the rest of the money that is in circulation.

By all means demo this first, but it is a learning tool but you will learn that what goes up comes down and what goes down comes up, the past is no indication of what will happen in the future, it may provide clues but it is no gaurantee.

The strategy has changed and guppy has owned me a few times, but guppy fed my family for a while. now the swap sucks and the strategy changes again. but a scalper I guess I will always be in forex, while In Real estate I remain trying to get to the end of 30 year notes, counting on the dollar going down down down and paying back notes with tomorrows cheaper dollars while controlling the propery today with mostly the banks money. Its very much like forex and I have seen millions made in Real estate, and I have tried to apply the slow equity building principles of real estate to forex, but find I am by nature a scalper and lack patience sitting there looking at the charts.

Good to this thread alive again. :slight_smile:
Welcome back rram2. :slight_smile:

Hello rram

I am intristed in trading this technique, could you please give an explantion on how you trade.

DO you trade in 1 direction only?
Do you scale in positions and how many pips apart?
Where do you draw the line in the sand if things really go ugly?

I might misunderstand the stregady and the begiinning of the thread and the few latest threads I can see that alot have changed

Thanking you in advance

working on some webstuff at Richmond Bankruptcy Lawyers Richmond VA - Virginia Bankruptcy Attorneys
fine bankruptcy attorneys in Richmond Virginia, so I forgot all about the guppy as SEO is another obesession.

Well anyways the guppy got way down I see into 132! but my orders to buy long only filled down into 134.90.

BUT HEY I AM SITTING PRETTY with 7 lots from 134 up to 136 and guppy is heading to the moon it looks like, she must have not noticed me in her TRUNK!

HAHA so I just closed a 136 order, so 6 lots left up like 600+ pips each.

Looks like guppy is now having a little correction down.

Normally If i Was sitting her watching her I would have sold those lots long ago, but now I am so far in profit and collecting a good amount of swap, about $200 so far.

I also wanted to start working on my google check, as I learned at the richmond bankruptcy lawyers that attorneys are paying like 6-$15 a click for google ad words! ACK! crap I can easily build 2000 clicks a month and at $10
or so im in the 20K range a month, not as good as guppy as it looks like those 7 lots are almost 50K, but guppy doesnt always go your way and often you need to wait, Google always pays, my google checks lately have only been in the $100 range, but lots has happened since I played with google adsense.

I hope that now that I came back guppy isnt going to crash.

BECausE honestly the guppy looks a bit on the heavy side on the 4HR, which means she is coming down, but a small correction down then a resumption of the up to regain her glory.

Anyone recall when guppy was up around 250?!? not saying she will ever get back there but by her nature she is going to sure try!

i KNOW IT IS A LONG THREAD, and some things changed as I thought I learned something, but the main strategy still holds. The English are alot like the americans and the japanese may never change, the japanese save money and spend money they have (real money) the English and amercians save no money and incur debt and spend money they dont have, but their givernments also print money now that isnt worth the paper it is printed on.

I am in it for the long haul. I rented my old house, had to reduce the rent quite a bit, but I also permanantly modified the mortgage and lowered the payments another $265, equity is maxed or I am upside down, but in the end I am only maming payments the money is the banks, hyperinflation will kick in and the house value will go to the moon as eggs hit $8 a dozen for chicken eggs at the store. I am already selling duck eggs for $10 a dozen…
Pekin Ducks

So who knows bankruptcy may not be in the cards for me.

Go back read the thread, skim it and find the good info, and develop your own startegy and rely on yourself!

Your strategy has been around for some time. Some traders use aud/jpy pair trading like that. And in terms of interest it looks better now. Position size is the most important stuff in this type of strategy. I have backtested this long time ago and lots of demo accounts were killed when gbp/jpy got into a downtrend. Some survived. Aud/jpy was better. Only very small positions can be used with this type of strategy. But in terms of psychological terms, this strategy is very good. And you do not have to think much. Some conservative traders could use it and have a sure nice annual profit. But again, positions have to be very small. Looks like you have a modified version of a system that I read about long time ago. Good job.

1 Like

Because I never learned this one from someone else, just years of trading and trial and error I guess led me to it. and now this place is getting ugly.

I tell ya what. I didnt just start here. nor am I some kind of spammer.

nor does it need to be a secret, so i’ll post it all in the next post and in fact since I now have a good working relationship with a lawyer, I have learned I can make a living going around the country sueing copmpanies for stupid crap.

my words are my intellectual private property, and unless I signed a detailed release that is notarized I do not give up my rights to my intellectual property.

So watch how this develops as I may make some $$$$ off this one. More details to follow.

look at this crapola.

First I get this:

BabyPips.com Forex Forum to me
show details Mar 31 (4 days ago)

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear rrram2,

You have received a new private message at BabyPips.com Forex Forum from PipsyGirl, entitled “Hello rrram2”.

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://forums.babypips.com/private.php

This is the message that was sent:

Dear rrram2,

Thank you for visiting and participating in the BabyPips.com forum.

Your most recent posts on our forum is in violation of our <a href=“http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/announcement-forum-rules.html” target="_blank">Forum Rules</a> as Advertising.

1. <a href=“http://forums.babypips.com/182984-post3836.html” target="_blank">http://forums.babypips.com/182984-post3836.html</a>

2. <a href=“http://forums.babypips.com/182980-post3835.html” target="_blank">http://forums.babypips.com/182980-post3835.html</a>

A post is deemed as advertising when there is an attempt to make money or increase traffic to another website. It is also not allowed to use the member list to sell products or services.

Please remove the links to non-forex websites. Should you have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Thank you,
PipSyGirl
BabyPips.com Forum Moderator

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
http://forums.babypips.com/private.php

All the best,
BabyPips.com Forex Forum

then I check the private message and it says this:

Hello rrram2

Dear rrram2,

Thank you for visiting and participating in the BabyPips.com forum.

Your most recent posts on our forum is in violation of our Forum Rules as Advertising.

1. http://forums.babypips.com/182984-post3836.html

2. http://forums.babypips.com/182980-post3835.html

A post is deemed as advertising when there is an attempt to make money or increase traffic to another website. It is also not allowed to use the member list to sell products or services.

Please remove the links to non-forex websites. Should you have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Thank you,
PipSyGirl
BabyPips.com Forum Moderator

you know what…besides thats a bunch of bull crap? I have been on this lame site for 2 years and have over 1700 posts AND

Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Poll: GBP/JPY Equity Building Profitable trading strategies ( 1 2 3 … Last Page)
rrram2
Reply | Unsubscribe Today 04:21 PM
by rrram2 3,837 134,421

thats 134,421 page views and you want to give me some crap abpout 2 links!?!

You know what. stop wasting my time and remove me, my links, my copyrighted photos, my words, my intellectual personal property and every word I ever publushed here or I will sue you for 500,000 USD and WIN.

how much money have you bass tards made from me? and you send some lame botch after me to harrass me about a couple bloody links? lamahs!

Please privide your address for legal service. you think I am a spammer?!?
I will show you what I am, a ruthless competitor, before I am done you coudl have 10K in legal fees, I hope you have a cheap ignorant attorney, because I have an expensive extremely experienced and intelligent one.

We can teach you a thing about intellectual personal property.

so have pipsyb crawl back under the rock she was under
OR remove me, my words, my images, my ideas, and ALL without exception of any data contained on yoru servers that is my personal property
OR provide me with your address for legal service and get out your wallets and spEnd some on that money I made you over the laST 2 YEARS.

i REALLY HOPE YOU ARE all not as ignornat as pipsyB becasue I really have better things to do with my time than teach a few ignorant lamers with nothing else to do some life lessons, the hard way, and dont forget your wallets, you may as well hand them over now.

make money, what a joke!
“A post is deemed as advertising when there is an attempt to make money or increase traffic to another website.”

so you are like a bank>? you expect me to loan you money but think that its ok to have a one sided relationship thats all about you, where you regularly take advantage of me assuming I am ignornat?!?

you really want to start a war you cannot win and that will cost you thousands or tens of thousands before judgement is even rendered?
I dont care who you are, I know a thing or two.

And you want to deal with me unfarily and discriminate against me, and use my intellectual private property to make money then cry wolf because I posted a link or two? gets your heads out of your arses.

this doesnt need to be private because you are getting ready to push it to the public courts.

without my express written consent, so that copyright at the bottom of your pages is BS, wanna learn about copyrights and intellectual private property the hard (expensive way?). My attorney is an expert.

haha LOL, a mess as always…hows the alpacas’?

1 Like

is he expensive?..has he got the time for these big money babypip cases you’ve got for him?

You wanna come over for a shearing party? I guess a week or two ago they were cold. Now they are hot!

P.S. If I can tame the beast known as the guppy babypips will be a feather in my hat.

I cant believe there really are people who go around the USA looking for someone to sue and make millions doing it, heck yeah we need tort reform, but its amazing what you can learn from a lawyer when you get on his good side!

google is #1 then facebook is #2 then yahoois #3

so here ya go google I hope it doesnt increase your traffic too much! LOL

virginia alpacas - Google Search

The alpacas! not the babypips joeys

Yeah he is expensive, but I can take it out in trade.

here #1 out of 6.46 million matches!

more traffic for google!!!

attorney bankruptcy virginia - Google Search

banlkruptcy is hot now, everyone is doing it not just forex traders LOL!

you dont get to be #1 by being shy

I feel lucky

Maybe I can help them break into the top 10,000 busiest websites/domains with this scandal.

but really can you believe it?>

I am here for 2 years and have over 1700 posys and they want to hassle me about 2 links? like as if I was some ho3 off the street came in and spammed them.

I was sharing what I was doing and what was going on, pardon me for sharing a little too much.

the world is all about theft lies deception dilution death and destruction
and you want to crucify me on the eve of the resurrection of Yeshua?

paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllleeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

spare my life and ridicule and i’ll spare your wallets and your google and alexa rankings.

Baby Pips is for Babies
InformedTrades is for people
who want to win. See for yourself!
Learn to Trade Stocks, Forex, Derivatives, and Commodities - InformedTrades

maybe I need to start another forum and dedicate it to those who want to win and succeed and ban cry babies, of course I wont have lame rules.

you;d think after someone helps you build a house for two years that if they had to take a crap youd let them use your toilet instead of sending them on thier way!

Doing pretty well now back to trading

Welcome back man, its about time you return. Have you been carrying AUDJPY?

Welcome back, Old Buddy! Good to hear from you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Your old friend,
Bob in Wisconsin

1 Like