THE JOY OF CANDLESTICK TRADING - a Learning Experience

I have previewed the PDF file of the candlesticks levels that SimplexX has created.

It is a fabulous work.

It will soon appear on this thread.

After that, I will confine my work to posting charts of trades illustrating the Basic/Intermediate/Advanced levels and answer questions that arise.

Now I am due to go off air anytime with my old ISP.
I am transferring to a new one and will be back then.
This could take a week or so.

So if I disappear, you will know what is happening

You have to stay Tymen,

You contributions to helping the “rookies” has been unmatched.

The way you teach has been unmatched.

And your Generosity has been unmatched.

And this new Starc Band Entry is awesome,

You are an inspiration to me and many others.

Cheers Mate!

Hope the Perth weather doesn’t entice you away from the computer to much :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope to see you back again :smiley:

Take Care,
Damo

Tymen,

Thank you for your unfailing desire to help others. I have learned a tremendous amount from you concerning candlesticks and trading. I can’t wait for the pdf file to be posted!

Your teaching styles is wonderful, I don’t think anyone can hold a candle to you on this forum :smiley:

I hope you are feeling better soon and want to wish you well on your vacation time.

I will be checking your name for recent post in the coming months (don’t want to miss any of your expert advice).

Talk to you soon.

I know you love the evening star, but what would you say the three most power patters for this candlestick system are?

Thank you for the compliments H20diver :slight_smile:

Here is the PDF file for …

THE ULTIMATE CANDLESTICK TRADING METHOD - 4 Levels

It is in the attachments. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Although the contents is my work, I give full credit and acknowledgement to SimplexX for taking the candlestick material and putting it into PDF format.

So thank you indeed SimplexX, you are not only an excellent programmer, but clearly also a man of your word and of high integrity.

Your presence on this thread has been a real pleasure.

THE ULTIMATE CANDLESTICK TRADING METHOD - 4 levels.pdf (562 KB)

I don’t particularly love any pattern forexlover89. :smiley:

That one is just easy to recognise because it tends to stand out.

To answer this one quickly simply look at the following website…

Japanese Candlestick Charting Explained

hey is it possibly to talk to u off air? i dont know how to send private messages, if its available.

or u can just hit me up at <[email protected]>
in particular do u know the forex.com trading platform (i mean are u associated with it?)

Sorry XtRaVaGaNt, I have a policy of not contacting anyone off this forum (email) unless I have known them for 6 months or more.

I get a little suspicious when a brand new poster comes out of nowhere and suddenly wants to talk to me outside of this forum, without first having made a number of useful posts on this thread.

The work for me to do now is to show example trades in the 3 main levels.

My new ISP starts on Wednesday, so I will wait until then to start.

I shall pick various candlestick patterns so that we can learn to correctly recognise them also.

I will start with a number of Basic level trades - successful or unsuccessful.

Tymen, I’m happy that you are satisfied with my work and I am really looking forward to your next posts.

I hope that I can keep up because for the next few weeks I also have to put some work into university (I’m a mathematics student :slight_smile: ).

Tymen - Looking forward to the examples to come. Hope you’re feeling better.

SimplexX - Nice job on the pdf. I was wondering if it’s possible to turn the index into hyperlinks?

I put hyperlinks in the table of contents and I will post the new version of the pdf tomorrow.

Well my new ISP is up and running. :slight_smile:

But i had rescue my cat from an aggessive cat that was sadly dumped in my area. :mad: :eek:

In the rescue I have 2 bleeding fingers and typing here is very slow indeed.

The poor cat - its not its fault but I did have to protect my cat!!

I succeeded of course, but owwwww!
Next time I will use a soft broom - a cat can do a lot of damage to your hands in a hurry!! :frowning:

So bear with me as I try to post.

Next day - healing from that cat.

Still in no position to type.

owwwww!! :eek:

Sorry! :o :o :o

Hi tymen1,

Drop by and sorry to hear that you are injured. Rest well and hope you have a speedy recovery so that we can see your trades examples soon. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much to Tymen and SimplexX in producing this.

Having The Ultimate Candlestick Trading Method in a concise document is fantastic.

Tymen sorry to hear about your injuries and hope your cat is safe.

Alan

I will persist on as best as possible.

Hey guys,

I am a complete newbie to forex and I have been on this website religiously every single day mostly on these forums searching for information, help, and trading strategies. I’ve been following this thread for a while now and although I am not trading real money (currently trading practice account with FXCM) I am becoming better and better every week. For almost 2 months I’ve been practicing and let me tell you, learning how to trade candlesticks has been the single most important thing I have learned so far. I am beginning to understand candlesticks SO much more and I’m really hoping that my success trading candlesticks is no fluke. For all those out there who are aspiring traders and are looking into using candlesticks to trade, here is a little something I did in a little over 2 hours of trading strictly candlesticks and no lagging indicators (file is attached in JPG format).

Most of you are wondering who I am, considering I haven’t interacted much but I have been following along and reading everyone’s posts and I GREATLY appreciate all this information I have at my disposal.

Tymen - keep up the wonderful work!! You are a great asset to this community.

I have been away from the forum for sometime. I was abruptly pulled away due to a personal matter. I receive emails when something is posted in the forum. But, by and large, I have not been in a position to read and participate. A newbie nonetheless trying to learn.

For some reason, I logged in today and I am glad that I did.

Prior to being pulled away, I gleened a great deal from this forum; IMHO, a very exciting way to trade Forex.

To keep it brief, Tymen, many have said thank you, to you, for your time, effort, work and generosity. I would like to echo that sentiment as well. THANK YOU! I hope the injury is not too serious and you heal quickly.

I also appreciate the positive attitudes and willingness of many others on this forum to help youngsters like me get on the right track. From your posts, to writing the blue print for this method, to speaking with me on the side (Vulcan):slight_smile: . Thanks folks!

I hope to be able to participate and give something back in the not too distant future, but I’ll have to see how the Lord God dictates that.

Peace & Blessings, and many successful trades to come!