Luckytips Dr Zain Ahga Scam

Please be aware of this website. If your thinking of buying ANY of there systems then email me first. Here are my results:

I bought all of there systems for over $2000.00.
I spent over 2 years following the directions etc… I was new to forex
and all of his charts and indicators looked right, however he was fixing his charts to look like they triggered when they didnt. I eventually stopped trading his systems because I lost too much LIVE money, which should have been demo.

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!!!

Good luck trading

I’m sick and tired of newbies getting ripped off these crooks should be hanged by their balls.

Hi Larrylip,

Its easy to blame others for your failures. Damn Easy.
Can you post the Charts that you claim having been fixed by Dr. Zain Agha.

The readers on this forum need PROOF.

I have been a student of Dr. Zain Agha now for more than 3 years.
I too have all of his systems and I never saw any charts being fixed.
I have benefited a lot by Dr. Zain’s Systems.
He has personally helped me and all other students.

If you post the Charts here, we all can go back in time
and check if what you are accusing Dr. Zain of, is correct or not.
We need proof.

John

Scam? Really? His new system, which I own (version 13a) works VERY well on the 1 hour time frame IF you follow the entry and exit rules. I have a couple exit rules that I have come up with on my own that has made this even more consistant and profitable. 200-300 pips a week should not be uncommon with his system.

Always test on demo guys, ALWAYS!

Larrylip,

You are a Fake!

Its been more than 2 years now and you havn’t provided any proof.
This shows you must be one of his competitors or you lost money
with your own stupid mistakes and not following the systems and
blaming Dr. Zain Agha instead of admiting your own inefficiency as
a competant trader.

Just buying systems don’t make you money. You need to implement
them and follow the rules no matter what. If you stray, you lose as
simple as that.

I have one more good news for you.
Dr. Zain Agha has started managing our accounts. You too can join
to recoup your losses. The performance has been 100% winning trades so far.
I am not allowed to give links here but if you google, I am sure you will
find him.

Good Luck to all!

John

John

I don’t think Larrylip is a fake.

He’s right. Dr Agha managed two of my accounts and destroyed both of them. He’s probably destroyed yours by now too. He has no idea of risk management or capital protection. He’s irresponsible, reckless and incompetent and shouldn’t be in charge of anyone’s money! He destroyed my first account because he said he lost internet connection! It’s total incompetence not to ensure against internet disconnection; especially if you are not using stop losses as he wasn’t.

On his current managed account he destroyed 80% of my account and I’ve now withdrawn. I asked him fundamental questions about his strategy and told him not to trade my account until he answered them, and also showed me his strategy. He not only didn’t reply he traded my account and lost more money. He’s a total scam.

Correct, if already spend without knowing the software it would be a lost.

If anyone’s is a little bit cautious , and just examine the things that Dr zain Agha offers on zwinnerforex.com its an Obvious Scam without any moneyback guarantee

and when you talk to him about the refund he begs you not to do that , and also he deosn’t offer monetback guarantee .

Stay away from this jerks paymentprocessing.cc/showthread.php?p=44175