Is Admiral Markets trustworthy?

I’ve read lots of reviews claiming that Admiral Markets is a scam broker.
I want to invest $5,000 with a trustworthy broker.
Can you tell me if Admiral markets is regulated?

Hi there, I’m an analyst who’s working with AM on several content projects, I haven’t witnessed any fishy behaviour throughout the years of cooperation.

With the entity having an existence in over 40 countries and an AM UK FCA, works in adherence to MIFID EU MiFID, regulated one, there are lesser chances that such an organization is a scam broker. Further, the company’s operating since like yearly 2000’s , and hence, doubt that it would last so long being a scam. Moreover, it also has an authentic customer support service that solves client quarries throughout 24 hours during all business days and has the best platform trading services, which provides MT4, together with ESET LLC online security service. By going through all these means, it would be unwise to say that the Admiral Markets is a SCAM Broker.

Hi Awais,

I am a full time trader/mentor/analyst and i work closely with Admiral Markets. With a full responsibility i am telling you that Admiral Markets is a FULLY regulated broker which owns UK FCA license along with MIFID. I have been working very closely on education, trading and analysis with AM.

On behalf of AM i also work with FXstreet and you can read my analysis there too. I am the creator of Spider’s Den thread on Forex factory also, so you can check my bio.

You and everyone else can safely invest and trade with AM. Me and my team are here to help you any time.

Hello, yes Admiral Markets is FULLY regulated. Admiral Markets UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

Besides that, I myself have traded multiple years with Admiral Markets very pleasantly and without any issue and they have been active as a broker for certainly 10+ years. Good customer support in tons of countries (more than most other brokers). So Admiral Markets is a great choice, I highly recommend them.

I myself am Forex trader who provides webinars for free at Admiral Markets. So you can check out the platform and trading conditions live in my trading room webinar.

Admiral Markets is an established Forex and Margin Trading broker . Since our foundation in 2001, the Admiral Markets Group has continually expanded its reach and today offers its services worldwide through its regulated trading companies.

We believe that our presence in various geographical regions enables us to provide our clients with intelligent service and support wherever they choose to trade.

It goes without saying we are regulated through our group companies in (please see the links below) Estonia EFSA Supervised Entities , Australia AFS licensee Register and in the UK FCA Register .

We put the utmost importance on the reliability of our services & the safety of client funds. We have a negative balance protection policy in place, alongside the segregation of client money. Admiral Markets.com.

I traded with had no issues - just costly withdrawal fee of 2% which is excessive in my view

I can’t find that fee here:
Deposits & Withdrawals options for your trading account - Admiral Markets

where is it hidden then?

And what can you say about Admiral Markets in Bulgaria?

Admiral Markets must explain its participation in fraudulent projects created by José Luis Cases Lozano where it offers prizes of thousands of euros just by registering and for this it is required to open a broker account at Admiral Markets. Everything turned out to be a scam, the page closed without any explanation, the registration money and the opening of the broker account were stolen. I found information from people who report that the same thing happened last year. José Luis Cases Lozano and Admiral Markets have to answer for this fraud.

On nearly every broker’s website you’d find someone claiming “It’s a scam!” simply because they had lost money. Sometimes, you have to wonder how much responsibility traders ought to own. I mean, is it always the broker’s fault?

1 Like

Yes, it is. I have been using it for the last few years and have never faced any issues with it.
Not faced any requotes issue or overall problems with order filing, and that’s pretty much the gist of what I expect from my broker.