Daily Technical Analysis by FxGrow

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 10th Feb, 2016[/B]
[I]By FxGrow Research & Analysis Team[/I]

[B]AUDCAD - rebound from support near 0.9730[/B]

Since the beginning of January AUDCAD moved down. In this particular time support at area 0.9820 - 0.9840 stopped declines. Yesterday this support was broken below and price sharply fell 100 pips reaching 0.9730. Support at 0.9730 is very strong, it can be seen at weekly TF. Price rebounded at indicated level and upward movement continues today.

[B][I]To read this Full in depth Analysis please visit FxGrow.[/I][/B]

[I][B]Note:[/B] This analysis is intended to provide general information and does not constitute the provision of INVESTMENT ADVICE. Investors should, before acting on this information, consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to their personal objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend investors obtain investment advice specific to their situation before making any financial investment decision.[/I]

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 10th Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]Oil brent at support 30.50[/B]

Rebound which lasted 10 days is now only a memory and oil returned to downtrend. So far price stayed above 30.00 level however there isn’t any optimistic sign for the bulls. It is likely that side trend between 27.30 and 36.10 will be continued. In this area price moved since a month.

[I][B]Note:[/B] This analysis is intended to provide general information and does not constitute the provision of INVESTMENT ADVICE. Investors should, before acting on this information, consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to their personal objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend investors obtain investment advice specific to their situation before making any financial investment decision.[/I]

FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 11th Feb, 2016
By FxGrow Research & Analysis Team

EURUSD - highest since October 2015

During semi-annual congressional testimony Janet Yellen wasn’t dovish enough, she said: “The FOMC anticipates that economic conditions will evolve in a manner that will warrant only gradual increases in the federal funds rate”.

Time-frame D1

To read this Full in depth Analysis please visit FxGrow.

Note: This analysis is intended to provide general information and does not constitute the provision of INVESTMENT ADVICE. Investors should, before acting on this information, consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to their personal objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend investors obtain investment advice specific to their situation before making any financial investment decision.

FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 11th Feb, 2016

USDCAD - bulls are back, but a flag pattern suggests that the falls are not finished

After correction of 50% previous upward movement, at the chart occurred a candle with long bottom shadow. Such price action candles predict rebound. So it happened and for a week upward movement continues. However there is one concern. At time-frame H4 price formed flag pattern in a direction opposite to the previous movement (blue on the chart).

Time-frame D1

Note: This analysis is intended to provide general information and does not constitute the provision of INVESTMENT ADVICE. Investors should, before acting on this information, consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to their personal objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend investors obtain investment advice specific to their situation before making any financial investment decision.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 12th Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]USDJPY - after 9 days of declines there is a hope for a rebound[/B]

Previous AUDJPY analysis was very profitable. I indicated flag pattern and direction of breakout. I wrote: ‘Flag is a pattern of trend continuation which means that price should break below lower limit of the flag according to a main downtrend’. As you can see breakout occurred and price sharply moved down. After rebound, since mid-January decline continues and yesterday price tested support at 77.60.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 12th Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]EURCAD - correction should occur[/B]

Macroeconomic data from US caused sharp downward movement at EURCAD. Rebound occurred when price moved above 1.5580 area which is nearest support. US retail sales were better than forecasted. Similar price reaction occurred at EURUSD.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 13th Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]EURUSD - movement towards 1.1160 support[/B]

Supply at EURUSD took over control after Thursday’s test of resistance at 1.1380. First support at 1.1320 wasn’t able to stop decline and today for the first minutes of trading downward movement is continuing. Nearest support is at 1.1160 but if it breaks stronger support will be located at 1.1100. One of that levels should make rebound.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 15th Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]USDJPY - sharp return above 114.00[/B]

In previous analysis from February 9 I indicated weakness of the bulls at USDJPY and possibility of price movement towards 109.80. I wrote: ‘Demand is weak and support at 116.10 wasn’t defended. Nearest supports are at 114.00, 112.30. However it is likely that even support at 109.80 may be tested’.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 16th Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]AUDNZD - side trend, since more than two months[/B]

In Friday 1.0560 are caused price rebound. It took place third time during six months period. Currently 1.0930 level should be tested. Since more than two months AUDNZD moves in side trend between above mentioned levels. Another attempts of breakout finished faster with rebound.

FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 16th Feb, 2016

EURGBP - bulls offensive in progress

EURGBP moves in uptrend since lows from November 2015. Upward movement is very dynamic. Corrections which occurred during this period retraced only 23.6% of main trend. Struggle between demand and supply can be seen at 0.7760 - 0.7800. Because it lasts since a week it shows the determination of the bulls and the strength of that level. It can be found at weekly TF how important that level was in the past.

Time-frame H1

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 17th Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]GBPUSD returned to declines, after short correction[/B]

Previous GBPUSD analysis gave almost 300 pips profit. I wrote: “If price stays above 1.4500 first target for falls will be at 1.4400. Next goal for bears will be 1.4200”. First indicated level was reached very fast and second level could be tested today. Current chart pattern supports declines.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 17th Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]GBPCAD - lowest since 7 months[/B]

Since mid-January GBPCAD moves in a downtrend. Price moved above support 1.9890 until yesterday. Support was broke below and price continues its declines. Next support at 0.9730 also wasn’t able to stop further depreciation, due to this current goal for bears is 1.9480 level. Today’s macroeconomic data from UK labour market were weak and did not help with rebound. The unemployment rate stayed at 5,1% in December versus forecasted 5%.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 18th Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]EURUSD - above support 1.1100, movement towards 1.1380 possible[/B]

Since a week EURUSD continues downward movement. Yesterday better than forecasted macro data were published - the US Producer Price Index. The second macro data was FOMC minutes. Investors didn’t see nothing new in FOMC protocol and it was confirmed by lack of volatility at EUR/USD. Officials stressed timing of hikes would depend on data.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 18th Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]GBPAUD - rebound from support at 1.9900[/B]

Since a half year GBPAUD moved in a downtrend. Price moves inside bearish regression channel and its upper band wasn’t tested since early November. Yesterday price reached important support 1.9900 and today bullish rebound occurred. You shouldn’t see this as trend reversal, but it is likely that some upward movement will occur and it should reach at least 2.0640.

FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 19th Feb, 2016

EURSEK – sharp rebound from resistance
EURSEK moved in uptrend since the year beginning. Last week price rebounded sharply after testing the resistance at 9.6100 . Yesterday huge downward candle reached two weeks low. Nearest supports are located at: 9.3600, 9.3040, 9.2550. If rebound occurs and demand maintains its strength nearest resistances will be located at: 9.4220, 9.5000, 9.6100.

Wider view, time-frame W1
Since 2012 EURSEK moved in uptrend, it was finished at the beginning of 2015. Currently there aren’t any new highs or lows so since one year price is moving in consolidation. In this period EURSEK is forming triangle pattern. In a long term it is likely that price will be moving between levels: 9.1400, 9.6100. Breaking one of that levels will show further movement direction.

FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 19th Feb, 2016

EURJPY - lowest since mid-2013
Yesterday EURJPY broke below support at 126.00 level and continues downward movement. Nearest support at area 125.00 was tested. Currently it is likely that price will rebound to 126.10 and return to declines. Alternatively if bulls will be as weak as so far new low may occur without any correction.

Wider view time-frame W1
In long term, uptrend at EURJPY looks like finished. After last high in December 2014 price falls and new lows occurred. While price is below 127.30 it is likely that declines will proceed. Next strong support at W1 TF could be found at 122.90.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 22nd Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]GBPNZD - broke below support at 2.1500[/B]

Today price broke below support at 2.1500, and now is continuing its declines. After almost vertical upward movement which lasted between April - August 2015 currently almost all bullish moves has been corrected. Today support was broken (it stopped declines for 2 months) and right now there is a clear path for bears to test 2.0800

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 22nd Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]USDCHF – appreciation of the dollar pushes the price towards resistance[/B]

The currency pair USD CHF been declining since the beginning of February, a dynamic drop led to a break of the trend line conducted since the one-day landslide associated with the release of the EURCHF exchange rate, as well as support around the 0.9797 level.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 23rd Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]EURUSD - nearest supply target 1.0980, support at 1.1100 was broke below[/B]

In the last Wednesday there were an attempt of breaking below support 1.1100, it hasn’t succeed and price moved around that region. At last support was broken yesterday and today EURUSD is continuing its declines.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 23rd Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]GBPCAD - new 8-months low[/B]

Last week’s analysis was profitable for traders. I wrote: “current goal for bears is 1.9480 level” and “if price tests 1.9480 level, rebound will occur. After rebound resistances are at levels: 1.9730, 1.9890”.