FOREX News: German IFO -20 Month Low, Chinese Trade and Economy Add Pressure for Yuan

[B]Fundamental Headlines[/B]
[B]• USDJPY[/B] - Corportate service prices rise 1.4 percent in the year through September, the 10th consecutive month of positive price pressure, on higher marine transportation and advertising costs.
[B]• EURUSD[/B] - German import price pressure rebounds with a monthly 0.6 percent pickup and 1.3 percent annual pace for September - the latlter marking a rebound from three-year lows. However, most of the bounce was isolated in energy.
[B]• EURUSD[/B] - The French Business Confidence Indicator slips to to 108 as expected, even as the production outlook improved for the month of October.
[B]• EURUSD[/B] - German business leaders are the least confident since March of 2006. The IFO sentiment report notched down to 103.8 for its October reading as record crude costs and all-time high euro threatens the bottom line.
[I]• Alberta premier mum on oil royalty details[/I] (link) - Reuters.canada
[I]• Japanese Stocks Drop on Report Merrill Will Increase Writedowns[/I] (link) - Bloomberg
• [I]China’s Economy Expands 11.5%, Adding Yuan Pressure[/I] (link) - Bloomberg
• [I]China beats Germany to take world trade crown[/I] (link) - Telegraph
• [I]Foreign Inflows May Slow as India Tackles[/I] `Bubble’ (link) - Bloomberg
• [I]ICBC to Pay $5.5 Billion for Standard Stake, FT Says[/I] (link) - Bloomberg
•[I] Bank of England warns of risks to property and stock markets[/I] (link) - Independent
• [I]U.S. Interest-Rate Swap Rate Below Europe’s, First Since 2004[/I] (link) - Bloomberg