Daily Gold Analysis ( Analysis Update )

XAU USD Forex Trading Idea ( Hourly )

We love to share hourly chart because it gives us earliest signal and the closest picture of movement or trend.Gold is moving in a descending channel on an hourly time frame chart.Next support of descending channel is forming around 1251-55 or 1259-61 depend on the volatility of movement.Bearish confirmation line is mention in the chart below for better understanding.Alternately we will have to look either it will give reversal from the resistance or move up to break the resistance.Movement and closing above the resistance will give the earliest thought for trend reversal and if gold move above 1205-07 with 4-hour closing, it will be the confirmation of trend reversal.Gold minimum target after the resistance break may b 1231-33 and maximum at 1249-51.

Support & Resistance

Hourly Support : 1271-72

-Hourly Resistance : 1197-98

Daily Support : 1201-05

Daily Resistance 1249-51

For Detailed Technical Analysis , Please Visit XAU USD Forex Trading Idea | Forex Trading | Gold Trading

Note: Never risk more than 2% of your account capital in single trade.Always trade with the proper risk management plan.

Feel free to comment below if you have any concern regarding charts and analysis.Your feedback is always welcome and help us to improve.

Wish you good luck and happy trading

Mati Ur Rehman

Gold Analyst @ Dailygoldanalysis.com

Thanks for the feedback and your post.

I believe we should wait for confirmation of bounce from the support zone or after breaking the resistance in daily time frame chart.

XAU USD Forex Trading Idea Update

We expected bearish move yesterday , price move down but bounce from the initial support area 1181-82 and trading again at resistance zone.The trend is still bearish and we are still expecting the bearish move from current market gold price which is 1188-89.The bearish final target may at 1151-55 which is the extreme support of trend.1151-55 is also the resistance zone of the previous broken ascending channel in weekly time zone.I am sharing alternate in the chart below.If gold breaks the resistance of descending channel in hourly time frame chart.It will be the early indication for bearish invalidation and may take gold towards the 1219-21 minimum.Resistance is forming at 1193-95 area.Break and closing of 1193-95 will invalidate the bearish thoughts in the hourly time frame.Movement and closing above 1205 will give more confidence to bulls.We will only take buy trade after the break of initial resistance 1193-95.Please keep in mind we will consider break after the closing of an hourly candle.Please have a look in a chart below.I have mention possible movement diagram with invalidation zone.

Hourly XAU USD Gold Update Chart

Support & Resistance

Hourly Support : 1271-72
-Hourly Resistance : 1197-98
Daily Support : 1201-05
Daily Resistance 1249-51

Note : Don’t risk more then 2% of your total account capital in one trade.Adjust your stop losses and lot sizes according to money management rule.

We always welcome the comments and feedback regarding charts and analysis.

More Trade Analysis and recommendations , Please visit our website

Home - Daily Gold Analysis | Forex Trading | Gold Technical Analysis

Wish you best of luck for trading

[B]Mati Ur Rehman

Gold Analyst @ Dailygoldanalysis.com[/B]

Please follow the update Gold hourly chart

For More Detailed Analysis Please visit the blog

4H Gold Technical Analysis

Love to share 4-hour gold analysis , because it gives us earliest buy or sell gold signal.We can see a divergence forming in 4-hour time frame chart which is the earliest indication of the trend reversal.Movement and 4h closing above 1177-81 will confirm the divergence signal, whereas we will also look for buy entry from the major support zone 1151-55.In case if we miss the entry at support area, then we will look for the break of resistance around 1177-81 to jump in possible bullish rally towards the 1201-05 minimum.Gold longer term bullish target after the break of 1201-05 may around 1249-51, which is logically described in the daily chart above.

Please have a look at a 4h chart below for divergence confirmation.

For More Detailed Analysis , Please visit the blog post at Gold Forex Forecast | Gold Forex Prediction | Buy Sell Gold

Support & Resistance

Hourly Support : 1151-55
-Hourly Resistance : 1177-81
Daily Support : 1151-55
Daily Resistance 1201-05

Note:
Never risk more than 2% of your account capital in single trade.Always trade with the proper risk management plan.
Feel free to comment below if you have any concern regarding charts and analysis.Your feedback is always welcome and help us to improve.

Mati Ur Rehman

Hello Forex Friends

It was expected for bullish move in gold, and the confirmation area was around 1271-73.Gold break its resistance and confirmation area today.Made new high around 1280, it gives us confidence for our bullish thoughts.According to technical rules, Resistance becomes support after a breakout. So 1271-73 become support for gold buyers.We are expecting minimum target 1201 for next couple of days.Please have a look at a gold chart below. I have mentioned possible next movement diagram.

Don’t risk more then 2% of your total account capital in one trade.Adjust your stop losses and lot sizes according to money management rule.

For Detailed Analysis go through the link below.

We were looking for the break of descending channel resistance in 4-hour chart.Gold move high and break the resistance according to the expectations.Gold first target already met at 1151-55 level.We are still bullish in gold and daily closing above 1151 will give more confidence towards this bullish rally.The gold hourly target may at 1171-73, and daily resistance is at 1201-05.
Resistance will act a support now, which will also consider as invalidation zone in hourly chart.Please have a look at hourly chart below.

https://dailygoldanalysis.com/trading-gold-xauusd-trading-strategy/

Note: Don’t risk more then 2% of your total account capital in one trade.Adjust your stop losses and lot sizes according to money management rule.

Mati Ur Rehman

4H Gold Overview

Gold is trading in a rising channel from a couple of days in a 4H chart.The beauty of rising channel is it makes higher high and lower high.The best way to trade the rising channel is to trade from lower high and set your target at the higher high resistance level.Gold recently touch its higher high around 1185 and reverse back to reach lower high support zone around 1171-72 with a bounce towards new high.We can see a clear reversal candle and resistance rejection in previous hour candle which is mentioned in the chart below.This reversal candle is also making a double bottom pattern in 4H chart.We have to look either this double top and reversal candles are the start of a correction or it will give new lower high to make new high around 1201 level, because if gold bounce again from the next support level, then the next resistance of rising channel is at 1201 level which is also the weekly target.Alternately if gold breaks its rising channel support and closes below the support in hourly chart.It will be the earliest indication that buyers are in control and sellers take the turn for new bearish moves.If gold breaks the support, then we may see gold towards 1150 minimum which is also the support on an hourly and daily chart.
My suggestion is to wait for the price to touch the rising channel support area.If we get the clear bullish candle from the support, we will jump in the market will invalidation below the support line which is mentions in a red line in a chart below.If gold breaks its support and close below the red line, then we will consider sell entry for the target 1150 with invalidation above the broken support line. Please see the hourly chart below for logical entry points.

Don’t risk more then 2% of your total account capital in one trade.Adjust your stop losses and lot sizes according to money management rule.

For Detailed Analysis go through the link below.

Today Gold Analysis

It was expected a bounce from the rising channel support to touch next high at 1201.The gold move lower and bounce from the support as per prediction and give high at 1197-98 level, which is close to our target.Gold price today is trading at 1191-92.We are still bullish in gold because of enough momentum in gold.Weekly target is at 1201 level. I am expecting a correction from 1201-05 level towards 1180-75 area.4-hour Chart, next resistance of rising channel, is forming at 1211-12 area, but 1201 level is the weekly resistance zone.Gold may give reversal from 1201-05.
If gold move lower and break the support line of rising channel in hourly chart, it may take gold towards minimum 1150 level for bearish target.
Please have a look in a 4 Hour gold chart below. I have mentioned possible next target level with support and resistance areas.
Note: If you want to jump in bearish trade.Then please wait for the break of red support line of rising channel.
4 Hour Gold Update Chart ( Gold Price Today )

For More Updated Please Visit The Blog For Gold Price Today Analysis

https://dailygoldanalysis.com/gold-price-today-gold-news/

4 Hour Gold Price Today ( First Target Hit )

Gold move exactly according to our expectation and hit our first target in today session.Our first target was 1181-83 after breaking the rising channel in 4-hour chart.We are still bullish in gold and expecting the more downward movement to complete the momentum in daily and weekly volume.Gold may give small correction before making a new low.The new resistance is forming at 1199-1201 level; This could be the retracement level and phycological area for sellers.The next bearish target may 1175-77 and 1163 in extension.Please have a look at a 4-hour chart below.I have mentioned possible next movement diagram with targets.

4 Hour Gold Update Chart

For Detailed Technical Analysis , Please Visit https://dailygoldanalysis.com/gold-price-today-gold-news/

Note: Never risk more than 2% of your account capital in single trade.Always trade with the proper risk management plan.

Mati Ur Rehman

Gold Analyst @ Daily Gold Analysis | Forex Trading | Gold Technical Analysis - We provide best gold technical analysis daily,Working in forex trading from past 8 years.Get gold price XAUUSD technical analysis daily

4-Hour Gold Price Forecast
We love to share 4-hour chart because it helps us to spot the trend earliest.Gold trading price at the current level is 1189-90.A couple of bullish candles is indicating a more bullish move on an hourly chart.The volume is also in favoring of small bullish move which may end around 1199-1201 area.
1199-1201 is the immediate resistance area in hourly chart.We will look for the confirmation of reversal pattern from resistance 1199-1201.My suggestion is to wait for confirmation of reversal from the resistance zone which I already mentioned in a 4-hour chart below.Gold minimum bearish target after the reversal is at 1171-73 and 1155-59 in extension.
If gold move high, break and close above the resistance at 1205 in 4-hour chart.This will invalidate our bearish thought, and we will look for the buy trade from the broken resistance area towards new high however the chances are low.

4-Hour Gold Chart

Note : Don’t risk more then 2% of your total account capital in one trade.Adjust your stop losses and lot sizes according to money management rule.

More Trade Analysis and recommendations , Please visit our website

https://dailygoldanalysis.com/gold-trading-price-forecast-chart/

Mati Ur Rehman

XAUUSD Gold Price Predictions Update

The rising wedge pattern is on the way to move narrowly by respecting its support & resistance levels.We will look close at the support level of rising wedge to get the entry point.We will not take any bearish trade unless XAUUSD breaks its support level of rising wedge.The key is to watch around 1257-61 level or 1265 in the case of extension.If gold breaks the support level without hitting the last resistance 1261, this will also be the confirmation of bearish mode.Please have a look at update 4-hour chart below; I have mentioned possible next movement diagram with target levels after the break confirmation.

I will also update the analysis once gold breaks the support with confirmation.Please visit the blog daily to get the gold price predictions today

4-Hour Gold Price Chart

Gold Support & Resistance 23rd March

Resistance 1: 1257-61

Support 1: 1241-43

Bearish Target Level 1 : 1235

Bearish Target Level 2: 1225-27

I think gold will go sideways for a while. until the next economic debacle there may be some short term trades there

wouldnt you put your profit at 1200.00

XAUUSD ( Daily Time Frame )

A Beautiful shooting start candle closing in a daily time frame chart and rejection from major resistance 1267-71 gives us confidence towards our short-term bearish thoughts in gold.Gold could touch its falling resistance area again before a new bearish move. The new resistance level is forming at 1263-65 area which will be the best area for sellers.The yellow metal minimum correction target is 1235-37 which is also rising support in a daily chart mentioned below.

Alternately: If gold move higher, breaks and close above the falling resistance 1271 area mentioned in the chart below, this will invalidate our short term bearish thoughts and could take gold towards next bullish zone around 1307-09.

Gold Support & Resistance Levels April 10th 2017

Resistance 1: 1263-65
Resistance 2: 1271
Support 1: 1245-46
Support 2: 1235

Gold market will open after 4 days on next Tuesday due to holidays and weekend. Different brokers have different closing already. My broker Tickmill (ECN-FCA) closed at 1286.50 and I expect a market gap.
How you guys will trade the Gap? What is the closing price of your broker?

Gold Price Predictions Today

Gold Price Forecast 20th April 2017

Yesterday we expected bearish movement with minimum target 1271.Market move lower and bounce from 1274 zone.Current gold price is 1279, It seems bearish bias is still not over and we are still expecting a more bearish move towards minimum 1271 and maximum 1263.

Please have a look at 4-hour time frame chart below, I have drawn possible next movement diagram with target and invalidation area.

4-Hour Gold Price Chart

Gold Support & Resistance Levels April 20th, 2017

Resistance 1: 1287-88

Support 1: 1271

Support 2: 1263

I have posted my update analysis in the forum, please have a look to get my point of view for upcoming move.

Gold is facing multi years lower high trendline. ( High of September 2012 and high of july 2016) .

There is another higher high from ascending channel too. I believe 1283 is resistant and 1263.50 is support for now.

We will see a retracement from this level unless some dramatic political turmoil happens in French election. Victory of le pen in first round will raise the gold price as she had a Frexit referendum in her first 6 months!

(my prices and chart from tickmill, your broker could have different price range)