BabyPips.com nominated 3 times for FXstreet.com's Forex Best Awards 2012

That makes two of us :slight_smile:

Three of us.

Edit: Here’s a direct link to the FXStreet survey — Free Online Survey Software by SurveyMonkey: Closed Survey

Voted
Good luck.

Thanks for posting that, Clint!

Voted.
Good luck, BabyPips.

And this is not for indulge moderators, i think this forum is much better because here we have no bulling. I mean in another forum wich i am no longer a member i used to put my post recomendating the use of Stop Loss but there is always was a guy who is not agree and he was reluctant to deffend his position and claiming 100% off success and a lot of idi****** following him and moderators intervine only if someone is advertising. Some said SL was a stupid thing to do because you’ll end up stoped out, well i alwyas end stoped out and that is the point it is better to be stoped out 100 times than being wiped ou i single time.

Regards.

Loving BP and learning tons here! Keep it up!

lol i know the feeling, i know it by the term of “trolling”, it has been many the reason i have left forums and never contributed to many others. When your a newbie, you just don’t want to be made fun of when you say something stupid !!

Its great here as everyone is willing to help correct your mistakes in the polite way !

If you are a Newbie and someone calls you stupid, think about who is the real newbie, we all were newbies once, we all blowed up our accounts in some point. Those insulting other traders are not traders. This profession requires mental toughness and humbleness weird combination. A guy who dedicates to trolling or bulling, i am pretty sure he or she has emotional problems.

Regards.

You could not be more right !

I am very sorry to say that I missed the poll - apparently it closed yesterday, sigh - despite Clint’s helpful-as-ever link. I hang my head.

I would like to pick up on and agree with Mr Gone’s/sandybeach’s point, though. A few weeks back, a poster on here asked for people’s opinions on a training course, which I posted. Said poster then attended the course (having already paid a deposit before my post), did not like it, and then posted back on BP calling me names (including b*stard and 'sock puppet (which being uncool I had to look up lol)). The Mods here let the post stand, but kindly removed the paragraph containing the abusive language.

This for me sums up the deftness of touch of the powers that be here - they left the meat of the post, in case others wanted to respond (I had a couple of things to say lol) but removed the unpleasantness, the personal attack. Other sites I have experimented with tend either to let such things go - in which case the forum is no longer a professional forum and actually just a nasty playground - or to remove the whole post, which means that one person throwing in bad language prevents everyone from learning from the exchange.

So a large dollop of credit to the mods from me, coupled with an apology for missing the poll - will do better next year, when you are inevitably nominated once again!

ST

In that case it’s troll time!!! :29:

I remember i have read once in this forum an article or post i cannot remember well, but there was explained the type of forum members, doing the test i’ve ended up being the “Evil Clown” type. Can anyone help me finding this post? I’ve searched for it with no luck. Wanna do it again and see if i scaled to another type.

I think you’re looking for this, from Anne’s blog — Which BabyPips.com Forum Character are you?

Also, take a look at — Flame Warriors Home — and — Evil Clown
(This is where Anne got her “profiles” and illustrations.)

Lol if you do start it, can you ping me the thread Mr Gone, want to keep an eye on it lol

cheers

That is an excellent thread or post (or whatever it’s called on a Blog)!!! LOL!!!

I’ll tell you this though:

What would be MORE interesting is to find out how OTHER forum members perceive YOU not how YOU perceive YOURSELF!!! It’s one of the reasons that on-line dating doesn’t work!!! LOL!!! In other words and for example: MY perception of who I MYSELF AM may be VERY FAR from the REAL truth!!! LOL!!!

By the way: how come that link with results STILL says that the results WILL be published on 3 March??? Today is the 7th???

Regards,

Dale.

That one, thanks.

Now taking the initial topic, i remember that saw fxstreet nominations a month ago, i remember that i’ve voted for Babypips, cannot remember exactly what, BB was in two or three different categories.

Results are in: FXstreet.com Publishes The Winners List of the Forex Best Awards 2012

Congrats BP staff:)

Thank you everyone for voting! Happy to have gotten 2 out of the 3 nominations. :slight_smile: We probably would have gotten all 3 if SimonTemplar was able to vote. :stuck_out_tongue:

We say this too much already but we seriously wouldn’t be here without you all!

P.S.
We also definitely have a crazydiculous (albeit silent) forum mod team! Glad to read good stuff about them. :slight_smile:

Well:

It’s a DOUBLE WHAMMY for ME!!! LOL!!!

Guess who Stoyan Mihaylov works for!!! LOL!!!

WELL DONE and thank YOU all for putting up with all our sh*t!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Not only 3 category. But also all of them will babypips get. Babypips.com is my best website education. I learn and grow here. With school of pipsology, “Dr.P” Phsycological fx blog, and have a lot of friend which several of them are professional trader. I found several rival here… found several mentor too… Thanks a lot, Wish babypips will be no.1 of website fx education!!