School of Pipsology Quizzes relaunch is here!

If you haven’t noticed, there’s a new [B]Quiz [/B]tab on the Forum menu bar. That’s right, the School of Pipsology quizzes are finally back!

Test your knowledge of forex basics by taking one of the 43 quizzes we’ve put together for you. Even better, your scores are recorded to your account so you can:[ol]
[li]See your score history before attempting another quiz[/li][li]View/share your scores on your profile page. Don’t worry, you can hide the scores from the rest of the community if you don’t want to show off your forex smarts. We totally understand![/li][/ol]So get going already! Head over to the Quiz tab and take your first quiz. Don’t forget that we also give you the option to start a quiz directly from the School of Pipsology, at the end of each lesson. Enjoy!

Note: You will need a registered account that has been ‘[I][B]verified’[/B].[/I] If you’re signed in and get an error message when you try to take a quiz, your account is most likely NOT verified. Please contactus if that’s the case.

Pipstradamus

Hi Pipstradamus,

I had taken the quiz “Developing Your Own Trading Plan” and had scored 73%.
I was in 3th, which I could not understand. Compared to other members who took the same quiz, where do I stand.

Regards,
Surjya

That’s so cool - I was just working on some quizzes for my website.

I had almost the school completed…until one day a month ago everything disappeared…not in the mood to do it all again…any suggestion guys.?

That happened to me as well. I just logged out, then back in again and it was back to normal.
Probably worth contacting admin if its an ongoing problem

this is cool , i have just sent link to my friend who wants to learn forex, she loved it :59:

I just look at your link but I want forex marketing here