NEW SCHOOL FEATURES: School progress and last page visited

We’re happy to announce a couple of new features for the [B]School of Pipsology[/B]:

[ol]
[li]Your School of Pipsology progress is now tied to your user account and not to your web browser’s cookies. This feature has been requested for a very long time, so thanks for waiting on this one. You can now keep track of your learning across multiple devices. Simply log into your BabyPips.com account and be amazed as your progress follows you, regardless of the device you’re on. Sweet![/li][li]Have you ever forgotten where you left off while reading one of the 44 lessons of the School of Pipsology? Well, no more! The School of Pipsology now remembers the last page you visited before heading off to bed! Save that last bit of your memory for something a little more important, like where you left your car keys, or your wedding anniversary. Let the School of Pipsology do its share to give your brain a rest.[/li][/ol]

Enjoy these cool new features! If you’ve got any other ideas you’d like us to consider, head over to [B]Bugs and Suggestions[/B] and let us know.

Pipstradamus

Good to hear it. Thank you so much. A lot help for me as a very newbie here…

Hey Hafiz,

You are most welcome!

Pipstradamus

This website is awesome - especially the School of Pipsology. It’s helping me understand forex. Keeps me focused.
Good job and keep it up!

That’s great to know thanks a lot