Happy Corner: Aussie (AUD) pairs

Here is my view on AUD USD:

If price breaks the current resistance 0.72738 then it is free to hit 0.74616

I can see an excellent entrance to the AUD/USD market after reaching the 0.71100 level. The price will go down.

I can see two scenarios here – the basic (1) and alternative (2).

The price on AUD/USD moves to resistance level. When 0.70461 mark will be passed, I’m gonna buy.

The head and shoulders is forming. It’ll try to use it.

I suppose that the price will turn after reaching the 0.71324 level.

As the price has reached the level of resistance, I think that now it will go down and will pass the 0.730637 mark.

I think that the price will pass 0.75466 level. After that, the price will return to the level of 0.7679 or further.

I think that the AUD/USD asset would renew its maximum.

I suppose that the price will turn after reaching the 0.74690 level.

There is a bearish trend developing on AUD/USD pair.

I suppose that the price will turn after reaching the 0.7733 level.

I think that the price will pass 0.74237 level. After that, the price will go to the level of 0.75253 or further.

There is a bearish trend developing on AUD/USD pair.

I expect the price to fall up to 0.717607 level approximately. Around this level,I will set the take profit order.

It seems to me that the asset will go for breaking the upper bound after reflecting from the bottom line.

I think that AUD/USD asset will go up.

Right now, I can’t see the entrance for opening a deal on the asset, so I’ll wait until the price reaches one of the levels, and then I’ll make a decision.

Well, the asset moves as I’ve predicted. I think that I can earn even more on AUD/USD! Definitely, the show must go on =)