Happy Corner: Aussie (AUD) pairs

There is a bearish trend developing on AUD/USD pair.

I suppose that the price will turn after reaching the 0.7733 level.

I think that the price will pass 0.74237 level. After that, the price will go to the level of 0.75253 or further.

There is a bearish trend developing on AUD/USD pair.

I expect the price to fall up to 0.717607 level approximately. Around this level,I will set the take profit order.

It seems to me that the asset will go for breaking the upper bound after reflecting from the bottom line.

I think that AUD/USD asset will go up.

Right now, I can’t see the entrance for opening a deal on the asset, so I’ll wait until the price reaches one of the levels, and then I’ll make a decision.

Well, the asset moves as I’ve predicted. I think that I can earn even more on AUD/USD! Definitely, the show must go on =)

Right now, I can’t see the entrance for opening a deal on the asset, so I’ll wait until the price reaches one of the levels, and then I’ll make a decision.

I think that the AUD/USD asset would renew its maximum.

I think that the price will reach 0.76540 level. After that, the price will go to the level of 0.75227 or further.

[B][U]Why[/U][/B] do you think so, Wonel? What features of the chart you’ve posted suggest that interpretation to you?

I think that the price will reach 0.767081 level. After that, the price will go to the level of 0.754564 or further.

Would this pair go below the .7500 level?

I think that AUD/USD asset will go down.

I thought the price would be more dynamic, but now it moves very inertly. I expected more.