How much one makes on average/month with investment of 1000$

I have to say the results you have posted for a month with only $0.10 per pip is amazing. Would you mind ahring with us you’re amazing trading system you must use to achieve such a staggering amount of pips. Especially since you only manage your account for a short time each say you really must be a pipgod. :smiley:

Private messages are ok. I may or may not answer any questions, not sure.

:slight_smile:

Hi Guys

I am a newbie to FX although i have been following indicies and stocks for a while.
I agree there is a difference in real cash and demo
But if you are using a demo only you should look @ John Pipers trading tips
especially metrics formula for getting profitable while in demo account.
It really focuses you on getting on the right side of trading
I can,t remember how I got this info from the net
his email = <[email protected]>

Sorry, I’m throwing the BS flag on this whole thread…

Wave your flag my friend, wave your flag.

It is not up to me or any one else to get you to believe or not believe.

That is each individuals choice. There is nothing any one else can do to help.

I am very amazed that some forex contests show a winner at over 2000% for a thirty day time frame. I struggle to get 100%. With this small margin I am very surprised to get more than 50% ROI. I do have demos open still to this day to look for a higher return on investment. I guess I am at a bump in the road. I must open my mind more.

The world must be balanced. The believers must be equal to the nonbelievers. So…

Wave your flag my friend, wave your flag.

Here let me help you…

Weeeee…

That was fun. Can we do that again?

Love to all your families from my family.

God bless!

My beautiful daughter sends…

Welcome to babypips bogusrogus.

I have read a few of your posts. You are truly humble. A man of your stature will be a good addition to this community.

Again, welcome to babypips.

My son is giong live soon. His results will be posted in the [U]post your pips[/U] thread.
I’m not sure what is beginning ballance will be yet.

docweb,

I didn’t mean to take over the thread. Trading does get boring.

I really enjoy helping where I can.

Once you find a successful strategy that fits you then the sky is the limit. We teach strategies for every single type of trader step by step. But demo trade till you are atleast 80% profitable with any strategy you use.

And pay attention to Money Management.

Also a tip. It is not the amount of pips, it is the amount you earn per pip.

Todd

And you will do all this for just $20/month.

Once you find a successful strategy that fits you then the sky is the limit. We teach strategies for every single type of trader step by step. But demo trade till you are atleast 80% profitable with…

Using the strategies I teach on my site, average is 500-1500 a month. Depending if I am doing more courses that week or trading. :stuck_out_tongue:

I prefer teaching people to be profitable through our courses…

Yes I have seen accounts go from $500 to $10,000 in less than 6 months. All about money management.

That is the soul of our courses.
et al.

Where do I sign up :lmao:

And we really appreciate your help along with many others who participate on this forum! Thanks everyone!

I have a hard time understanding how broker has to take opposite side of my position. I tend to imagine broker passing ALL trader orders to the Interbank, and a dedicated (group of) banks who have some deal & price feed with broker takes ALL orders passed to enter them in the overall world currency market? I imagined the Interbank players operating in the world hypermarket environment settling international trade payments, cashing and making payments for/with the governments and for/with business firms? I imagine these market being so hyper that there is always parties buying and others selling the traded instruments and all broker has to do is pass a traders order to its interbank-level bank(s) who then put the order (small pebble compared) somewhere into the overall market? So broker doesnt take counter position and if it does its to ensure faster platform execution and promptly passes it on to remain neutral? Broker is broke, only brokes deals between me and market players (these players are banks who can even afford to leverage my position with depositor savings). Matching of orders together internally by broker or me against broker would yield complication later when trader1 has to exit. If one gains the other looses and thus broker would go broke if they took the pipgod & pipangels up as clients?

Please blow holes in the above so I get the true scenario, also provide a relevant link (cant find one in investopedia they have everything hyperlinked lost me in maze) which explains expressly why and how broker must take counter-positions to mine?

~~~~~~*
Must hand it to the pipdiddy, that’s exactly how I’ve always wanted to play it. When I grow up I want to be jus like daddy.

However, virtually every babytrader worth his weight in words has his method posted up somewhere if only to gather mobb posts with. Need to have a messiahbook or see the miracle pips in their context (charts dont lie) to believe, otherwise there is no god.

Still, wont wave flag, will pop five pilsner tonight, for your posts and five more for babypips.com!

do all demo accounts include the spread ?

It doesn’t matter how much money you have . But a minimum of $500 will be good. It is all about risk management and position sizing. Be patient and keep accumulating the wealth. This is my favourite quote" If you have 1 billion, u just need 1 % ROI then u are happy already; if you have $1000, u need to try your best to maximize the profit, can’t be too conservative. No pain no gain. I started demo account with $5000 and i tripe my account in 1 week ( just 2-3 trades per day) . When i know the market trend, i will not go against it. Once i see the opportunity , i will attack because i know my fundamental analysis always win in the long run ( max 2 days) . However, i would account that to my luck but aiming for 50% of ROI per week is my goal. Listen to yourself, ignore the noise. Good luck! It has been 7 years since this post but i know u must have earned a lot of money already.

10% per month is a reasonable expected returns…

With a capital of $1000, I as a good trader can expect at least a 20% returns in a month’s time; that is $200 with everything going equal. But some professional traders can sky it up to make between $500 to $700 dollars within a month, but everybody has different trading skill level.

You should get the proper learning and demo trading experience then you should invest in this business. I would like to say that $1000 is the perfect amount and you can make 4-5% daily with taking minimum risk and never unnecessary risk for long survival.

There’s no one right answer to this question. It also all depends on the personal qualities of the person, on the way he thinks. But on average 5-10% for a newbie is good. For a more experienced trader a slightly higher percentage.