Books on forex trading or currency trading?

I was wondering are there any good books on forex or currency trading?
if so could you name me some of them iam thinking of getting “Thirty Days of FOREX Trading: Actual Trades, Amazing Results” by Raghee Horner if you heard about it or read it let me know i would really appreciate it :slight_smile:

That is a great book… I find the books that interview real traders give the best learning experience like “Millionaire Traders” and “Market Wizards.” I also like “Beat the Odds in Forex Trading.” Most of my day trading strategies come from that book, and its great if you’re not into using indicators.

any good books for using indicators?:slight_smile:

Currency trading for Dummies was the first book on forex that i read, and its the one that i always use for a reference. It explains indicators really simple. I’m curious now about these other books mentioned in the thread.

I’m about 100 pages into this book and although it says ‘for dummies’ it is not poised at complete newcomers to currency trading. There are far too many unexplained pieces of industry terminology and references to stuff that kind of alienates to a point.

Saying that. If you read it alongside some online material then it should eventually sink in. The book lacks examples and examples are critical to comprehension.

Still worth the money however and i really enjoy reading it.

Has anybody read “Trading for a Living” or “Come into my trading room” by Alexander Elder. ?

I heard good reviews about these books and i am considering to buy them.

What is your opinion?

…a newbie here :),
…i had just purchased that first book and still needs plenty of time to browse it, hope it live up to expectations as what i had read from user comments. :slight_smile: