What kind of returns are there?

Hi,

I found this website from another forum and this all looks really interesting.

I’m thinking of learning more about the foreign exchange market and trading in it. But I want to know what kind of returns I should expect.

If I put in $1000 (USD) to start, how long will it be until I turn that into $10 000? Or will I need more of an initial investment to see good returns?

btw I’m on the 3rd page of “Pre-School”, I haven’t looked into this that much, I’m a newbie :stuck_out_tongue:

if you have 1k as a start capital , your daily target should not be more than 50usd, and not more than two entries perday.Trade micro lots size.if you go for high profit perday, get ready for high loss too. Remember mistake is human.Your ST should should be with a limit of 1percent of 1k
Thats what i think

NEWMAN07 may have his heart in the right place, but I don’t think he should be making absolute statements as he’s done because everyone trades differently.

The short answer to the question is we can’t possibly tell you. There are WAY too many variables.

I am also new , just start live acount two weeks ago lol, i am reading articles in your web sit right now rhodytrader…
thanks

I started a thread on this last week, check it out:

http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/12094-how-much-does-average-forex-trader-make.html