Newbie question - translate this for me

OK, I went through the school and it was GREAT - very glad for this site. But when someone in a forum talks like this, i dont know how to set this up on my charts, how would i go about doing that? I use Metatrader 4

Read below: -please explain how

[B]THE POURIA METHOD

period: 85 method: (linear Weight) apply to: (low) color: red
period: 75 method: (linear weight) apply to: (low) color: red
period: 5 method: (expodential) apply to: (close) color: yellow

MACD FAST EMA:15 SLow EMA: 26 MACD SMA: 1

SHORT: when the yellow line crosses the 2 red lines downward and get the confirmation from the MACD it has to be downward too
LONG: when the yellow line crosses the 2 red lines upward and get the confirmation from the MACD it has to be upward too[/B]

You can add the three moving averages by choose [B]Insert / Indicators / Trend / Moving Average[/B], Then change the [B]Period to 85[/B], and the [B]MA Method to Linear Weighted[/B], and the [B]apply to to Low[/B], and lastly the [B]style[/B] can be any color you want. Do this for all three Moving averages using the values specified. [I](See Attachment)[/I]

For the MACD, you would choose [B]Insert / Indicators / Oscillators / MACD[/B], then change the [B]Fast EMA to 15[/B], [B]Slow EMA to 26[/B] and the [B]SMA to 1[/B], and most people apply it to the [B]close[/B]. [I](See Attachment)[/I]

Hope it helps!!

Topgun

ma.bmp (314 KB)

macd.bmp (314 KB)