Beginner's luck

This is a trading log based on my Oanda FXGame account from 22-28 trading Euro. It’s probably beginner’s luck, yielding almost 15% return in a week!

:wink:

I started a spreadsheet the 6th of this month. it is based on a $5,000 account. Margin on all trades are below that amount. All orders and fills are posted online for verification. I have no doubt that I will NOT continue to have only 1 losing day per month. Keep doing what works and don’t get too excited when your account fluctuates.–up or down.

Leo,
I know you are trying to show your equity curve and supporting trades, but you have 9 posts and are posting a link to a site that I presume you run that offer subscriptions. Please consult the forum rules (stickied link at the top of every general forum page) to verify that this is prohibited.

Just post an image of the chart, or simply relate the general statistics about your performance. I doubt your intent is spam, but your post could be construed that way. :wink:

I didn’t think there was enough data to make it statistically pertinant and will upload images instead. I assumed since the hyperlink icon was available that there would be no problem. Thanks again

No problem! Not trying to be a stickler: just don’t want your good intentions to run afoul of the rules.