Pipcrawler's Thoughts on Setting Newbie Expectations - Page 51
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51
    Hi Martin K,

Pipcrawler did not delete your posts yesterday. They're still here in the thread.
    Last edited by Jess; 01-18-2017 at 05:51 AM.

ATTENTION: Jess

1. You have accused me of breaking the rules,
    I have done no such thing. but i'll get onto that in a second

2. in the Private message you sent me as warning. you said that i could reply to you via private message.
    JESS I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO THAT... OK
    there is no reply button there is nothing in that email that i got,
    i clicked on your name, there is no "Send Private Message to Jess" button, like there is in facebook
    for example
    so.. how am i supposed to message you
    MAYBE it would have been helpful if you sent me your email address,

3. Why does your title mean anyway , it says "Moderator Newbie" What is that ?

4. Why didn't pipcrawler reply, why did you reply,
    i mean, if you read the post,... i wasn't being rude, but.. it's very convenient that that long and VERY HONEST post (Which was meant to help Newbies) was suddenly removed.
    all i asked for , was a reason for why it was removed

5. now.. you responded, it is what it is,.. ok
    but, instead of addressing the question i asked, you worried about a petty little thing like my email address

6. NOW. LETS ADDRESS SOLICITATION
    I WANT YOU TO REMOVE THAT WARNING FROM MY RECORD AND GIVE ME THE CLEAN RECORD THAT I STARTED WITH,
    because
    a) You have made a mistake and i should not be punished for your mistake
    b) here is my proof to my claim....

you have asked me to read your procedures,
    and i have,
    granted that i signed up like 4 years ago or something like that,
    so.. i think it's fair and reasonable to say, Cut me a break for not remembering all the rules
    BUT, I THINK INTENT IS IMPORTANT AS WELL. isn't it ?

i'ts not like i just got on this post and popped up my email address so as to fish for newbies, as they do on you tube binary option forex channels
    IT SHOULD BE CLEAR , THAT IS NOT WHAT I WAS DOING

it should be clear that i was just creating an opportunity for pipcrawler to contact me personally and explain why the post went missing, without the embarrassment of doing it publically,
    that's what i was doing.. ok

now. i did still go ahead and re read the rules
    AND EVEN BY YOUR OWN RULES
    this is what it says

"NO SOLICITATION. This includes soliciting forum members to join groups or classes on Skype, YM, AIM, trading rooms, or chat rooms, to follow Twitter users, to try out free products and services, signal services, membership sites and the like.

Now... let's examine this one by one
    first of all, SOLICTITATION, pertains to prostitutes ok.... I'm not a *****
    secondly
    did i ask, coerce , or try to convince ANYONE to
    a) join a group or a class.............. ANSWER, NO I DID NOT
    b) to skype me , or did i share my skype name .............. ANSWER, NO I DID NOT
    c) to YM (even though i have no idea what that is to begin with) .............. ANSWER, NO I DID NOT
    d) to AIM (again, no idea what this is) .............. ANSWER, NO I DID NOT
    e) to come to a trading room .............. ANSWER, NO I DID NOT
    f) to come and follow me on twitter .............. ANSWER, NO I DID NOT
    g) to try free products and services .............. ANSWER, NO I DID NOT
    h) to become a member of a site of mine .............. ANSWER, NO I DID NOT
    i) and lastly "OF THE LIKE " Meanin... did i do anything SIMILAR to the above
    Hell No.... .............. ANSWER, NO I DID NOT

now, let's look at why this rule is in place to begin with
    IT'S ABOUT INTENT

if my intent was :
    to Lure unsuspecting newbies that come to Newbie island into some BS Scheme that i may think up.
    I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR CONCERN
    if i had some Affiliate link in the post,
    I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR CONCERN

but.. no offense
    anyone with half a brain can see that MY INTENT was (not directed at any member of the forum) but instead.. it was directed at pipcrawler individually
    and my intent was to allow pipcrawler a chance to explain himself on behalf of babypips as to why my post went missing

THAT WAS MY INTENT

this intent DOES NOT CONSTITUTE SOLICITATION

YOU HAVE WRONGFULLY CONVICTED ME AND ACCUSED ME OF SOMETHING THAT I HAVE NOT DONE

Now..

1. i don't care if you removed the email link or not. that's fine, if it conforms to your forum rules
    to have it removed, then.. go right ahead and do it, and i'll know for next time not to do that.

2. i posted my email address with good intent... ok (i shouldn't be punished for that)

3. but even if it was a rule of your site to not post email addresses, THE RULE THAT YOUR SAYING
    I'M GUILTY OFF ..... DOES NOT EVEN SPECIFY THAT I CANNOT PUT UP AN EMAIL ADDRESS
    so.. that point doesn't even hold weight

4. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT, if you respected the fact that YOU MADE A MISTAKE and wiped my record clean,
    so.. if i was to make a mistake a few years in the future, i don't want to be stricken from this site for some BS that i didn't do

so. can we chalk this up to

a) i apologise for accidentally putting my email address up when i didn't realize it was against your rules, because it had been like 4 years or more since i read your rules and , when i posted it, I MEANT NO ILL INTENT towards anyway

can we agree on that

and as a result

b) can you agree that you also made a mistake of accusing me of "solicitation".
    i don't except an apology from you, it's not necessary, i don't wish to humiliate you (even though i have lowered myself publically right here, for the sake of making things right)
    so... could you just rectify this and make my record clean , (as it was prior to this incident)

and we'll all chalk this up to 1 Big Misunderstanding

can we do that ?

Lastly i would like to say this

Mate, in all honesty, as far as solicitation is concerned,
    you know how you get those guys (those sharks) that feed on the newbie blood on binary option you tube channels.

well. I'M THE GUY that tells newbies to NOT GIVE THEM MONEY,
    and... (Completely separate to babypips),
    people do from time to time ask me for advice, and i do pop up my email address for the sake of helping them
    and then i do skype them if they wish and we usually have , like a 2 hour chat and i (Free of charge, just out of the goodness of my heart) tell them how to start off safely

and YOU KNOW WHERE I TELL THEM TO GO

I TELL EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM TO COME HERE TO BABY PIPS AND TO GO TO THE SCHOOL TAB

so, for that respect that i give you guys
    i would expect that you would give me a similar courtesy and not pin something on me that i have not done

the truth is
    if i wanted to stuff people around and Phish for newbies on this site, i probably could,
    but,, i have not even attempted that... EVER

so please cut me a break
    remove the "1 strike" Out of respect and out of the fact that i have not broken the rule that you said i broke
    and we can then leave it at that

CAN WE DO THAT

also, mate
    i still don't have an answer as to why that post went missing

and, i'm not being an idiot, or abusive
    however, what i'm getting at is

I was brutally honest on this post
    and.. it was actually my first post as an experienced trader, directed at helping all the fresh fish on newbie island

and (from my point view, it seemed EVER SO CONVENIENT) that such a post would suddenly disappear from the forum

now, i'm not going to kick a stink
    i'm just interested to know

a) did you moderate and delete it
    or
    b) have i made some sort of mistake

and lastly

as feedback
    you guys seriously need to add a REPLY button to your emails, so that this post did not need to be posted here,
    but instead i could have messaged you privately

ok, so that's it

Please fix all that
    and let me know what you've decided

Hopefully, you'll do what's right

PS, this isn't about me visiting this site,
    i mean, i only really access the school tab from time to time and... i can do that without a login anyway.
    this is about principle
    i don't like being accused of something i didn't do
    and.. if someone accuses me, that's fine, but, i'm allowed to defend myself
    and.. if you can't disprove what ihave said, or if you can't show evidence that i have committed a crime on your site, you have to do the right thing and rectify the mistake
    that's the point
    this is about principle , not about whether i'll re visit or not

so.. i leave that in your hands now
    please let me know what you've decided

Sincerely

Martin Kuliza

Hi Jess
    i just saw this post, after posting my reply to you regarding that warning.

Just to make your life a bit easier, since, you have actually answer one of my questions,
    i'll let this part go

i mean

a) you said that the post is still here, i can't see it anywhere, but, ok i'll trust you on that
    b) i don't understand why pipcrawler didn't respond himself, but, ok, not a biggie,
    you responded, so that's ok

so, i'll deem this whole "where did that post go" .. thing. to be resolved

thanks for that

so. now , if you could just get that "Clean record" thing sorted for me
    because as i stated i did not solicite on your site,

if you could get that sorted for me, that would be awesome
    thank you
    i'll check back here later today and tomorrow and monday to view your reply
    no rush ok
    enjoy the weekend

Hey Jess
    oh one last thing about that post that i wrote and that i thought was missing.

do me a favour

IF YOU DEEM anything in that to be inappropriate or whatever... ok
    feel free to moderate and delete it

in short,
    i wrote what i thought was beneficial for newbies to know
    if i was too brutally honest for your site, feel free to delete stuff from it

but, do me a favour
    don't issue me with further warnings ok
    because i didn't write that post with malicious intent
    i wrote it with the intent to help

is that fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by Martin K View Post

a) you said that the post is still here, i can't see it anywhere, but, ok i'll trust you on that
    page 50 this thread.

here: http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-is...ations-50.html

the reason why you couldnt answare the massage is because you must have 20 posts to answare private massages. its a forum mechanic to avoid fishers constantly open new accounts and spamming new people with commercial private massages.

just wanted to shed some light in 1 or 2 points, im not meaning to critizise you in any way or form. hope this helps

No mate, not at all
    please feel free to shed light on anything you like and say what you want to say, i'm not made of glass.

so.. in saying that
    thank you for clarifying that whole 20 posts thing
    You're right, i've probably, since i started with babypips, MAYBE... made around 5 posts , if that.
    but no less than 3.

so thanks for answering that
    also. chalk this up to stupidity on my part, or maybe lack of experience with the site, but
    i actually did not notice the page numbers
    until you wrote PAGE 50 this thread

then i looked a bit closer and i saw the page numbers
    so yeah, that's my bad

and yes i found that post has not been deleted.

only thing that remains now is that jess remove my black mark (so to speak)
    because she reckons i'm phishing for newbies, when, i 'm actually not

i just wanted to help out

after 5 years of trading , or thereabouts, it pisses me off when people take advantage of the newbies.

i personally lost around $14,000 in the markets before i learned what i now know, and how to trade successfully
    and everyday i see people taking newbies for a ride , scamming them out of $200 or $300 or so

and i have not seen a comment like mine anywhere
    so.. i figured i'd let it out on newbie island

so... the new kids know WHAT IS REALLY. in store for them if they get into forex

anyway...
    thanks for your help mate
    appreciate it

if you have any other comments, DON'T BE AFRAID TO TELL ME OK
    be cool mate
    have a good day

hi jess
    i found the post today

it appears that this was my misunderstanding

i think the problem lied in the fact that i was not aware that you had PAGE NUMBERS
    (sounds stupid, now that i think about it,) but, honestly, i just simply didn't see them

i assumed the entire thread was 1 continues scroll down page
    so... that explains that

so.. can we get that 1 warning thing sorted out and start fresh
    that's the only thing that remains so we can put all this to rest

another forum member has alerted me to the fact that i was not able to respond to you via private message due to my account restrictions and that i have not exceeded 20 posts, hence i can't respond directly

so only 1 thing remains to be resolved,
    let me know how it's going

thanks

Ok I just joined and interesting page to read but oh well. Looking forward to learning and so far I have found the book by Jesse Livermore to be very helpful for the mental condition. IF trading is the zero sum game where I win and you lose then its war and knowing when to pull the buy and sell trigger to gain resources to continue is what its about.

Forum Sponsors