New member looking for

HI,

I am a new member looking for forex charts that will teach me how to read and input the stratigies I am learning from babypips school. Can someone help me out in finding free lessons in utilizing forex charts?

I hope you understand what I am trying to ask?

Mercile:confused:

Yes there is a great site out there DailyFX.com it gives the techincals of the day the support and resitence lines the FXDaily Pros are trading off of and other things it is a decent site that will give you some knowledge.

Hi there, well usually when someone is talking about a specific strategy and wants other people to use it he or she usually uses a chart. But, are you looking for a trading plan from another person or like an indicator? Because if youā€™re looking for a strategy developed by someone else that really works I doubt that itā€™s going to be share to us noobs.

:stuck_out_tongue: Thank you for dailyfx, it looks like it will help me with understanding the charts.

:eek:I am still a confused as to how to input pips information on a chart, but I am only inthe 5th grade.

Thanks

You can get really useful information at CANDLECHARTS - STEVE NISON. They count with detailed info and graphs. Check it out.

yet another idea might be

Investor/RT Tour - Linear Regression

trade well

mp

Those two recommendations are one of the best Iā€™ve seen. Check them out and read very carefully, you might get some good knowledge from those information sources. Hey mp, where did you get these two sites from, just browsing over the web or what?

Hereļæ½s another good shoot for pattern recognition in charts
All this information requires time be learned because you have to prove them to know you are combining the correct tools
Iļæ½m on my own way to fix a lethal strategy, jeje

Please donā€™t hesitate on sharing your lethal strategy as soon as youā€™re done. I guess candles in my experience were acknowledged during the practice, I had troubles identifying hammers and some other of them. I finally got to understand the through discipline and practice. I would like to know what charting do you use. Thanks

Working only with candles seems great, however Iā€™ve tried that a few times, after I started with technical analysis, and itā€™s very hard, Like 70% of the times I only work with candles I lose money, the other 30%, I believe is luck. Looking forward to work more with candles only.

These guys have pretty good information about everything but especially in chart patterns. As I used to read a lot I think these analyses are to day traders
In case to be more patient with the orders you can use fundamentals

hey cuttie

from years ago when i first started heavily trading penny stocks online ā€” for many years prior to that i had enough information to ā€œinvest/tradeā€, but when i started to do it as the ā€œonly jobā€, i became an indicator geek and so studied everything i could find ā€” its just a site in the database of sites !

mp