Become An Honorary Member Of The FX-MEN

I just wanted to say that this is the most informative forex site I have visited. Sure, there are a lot of sites out there that offer to educate a newbie like me, but most of them want money first. The School of Pipsology offers a true Forex education at an affordable price (namely free). You guys rock! I especially like the way everything is put into words that everyone can understand. I’m sure I will have lots of questions, but that is for another place and time. Thanks a million guys!!!

I hope this is the place to ask this. I am looking for a broker that will allow trading for very small amounts. 25.00 per trade or something like that. Also will their chart platform be as good as one used in the BIG guys?

Thanks

Bob

After 6 months of reading , vending off sales staff , and ‘discovering’ those web sites that promise the earth ,for a fee.
I stumbled into Babypips
Firstly, Why did you hide for so long?
Second ,do you know how much you could sell this info for?
I spent at least the price of a small carribean island on books ,courses and seminars and everything is here SASNFASNRASN **** DASTARDLY!!!
Any way Im off to do some reading and Ill only stop when my eyes hurt.
TTFN
JRS

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know any broker that has good carry trade policy?

Reza

Hey, I’m new to the forex world. How much experience do I need to be considered a honorary membership to FX-MEN?

Nice Stuff… Am i able to post Articles and information what i recieve in newsletter from my broker which might help the people here to gain knowledge and information ? Please advice. thank you

You can read about brokers in the 'Rate my broker" forum. No one will really answer your question in this post since it was just meant to explain how to become an FX man :). On that note, I use Oanda and you can trade with $1 if you want.

Topgun

I just wanted to say that this is the most informative forex site I have visited. The School of Pipsology offers a true Forex education at an affordable price (namely free). You guys rock! I especially like the way everything is put into words that everyone can understand. I’m sure I will have lots of questions, but that is for another place and time. Thanks a million guys!!!

Hello, extremely new but thankful to all of u guys, wish I found u sooner!!..Just registered, looking forward to doing this…

i just finished pip school and am looking how parabolic SAR works on different charts and time periods and calculating wins and loses on paper . back testing i think you call it. i should know i went to pip school

Ever since I stumble on babypips.com and went through the school of pipsology, I became hooked and I do recommend this site to anyone
who seek answers to forex.

I believe you are indeed making a living out of trading forex. I can trust
you and so I tell others. People are making money in forex selling the
tools that traders need. Unfortunately most of these are hatched up
information. I had paid for a course that is 1/10 as good as what is on
babypips.com.

So become good ambassadors for babypips. Share it with others who
desire success. It was from babypips, I learnt I had to design my own
system. I lost alot before stumbling on babypips. After reading through
the course over three times, I decided to work on my own trading system.

And now it does work and work well.

Again thank you for your generosity and may God bless!

Hello guys I’m new in the forex forums, just greeting everyone. Hope we have good discussions later on. See you in the forums and on the charts.

-ForeX Capitalist

Hello all,

I also use Oanda’s FX Trade Platform. It’s a nice platform and is easy user freindly. Lots of graph indicators and valuable trendline features. I use to use MG Forex but Customer Service stinks. I’m in fifth grade now but I’ve learned alot. Between what I learn here and doing the demo I’ve made over $900 (in play money) this month. That doesn’t sound like alot but when you use the platform as if you were doing a mini-account, it’s almost doubled my $1,000 investment, in three weeks. I can’t wait to find out how good I’ll be once I graduate. Thanks sooooo much for this place and everyone here. Good luck to all and happy profit taking.:smiley:

hi

i’d like to become an fx man. what do i need to do?

thanks.:slight_smile:

What do you mean by that?

it says at the top of thread ’ become an honorary member of the fx men’
was wondering whats that about?

Hi everybody,
I’ve just completed the forex online course and found that it was very easy to follow.Will be revising the whole course again before trying my hand at the free Demo.You guys at School of Pipsology did a great job.Thanks:):slight_smile:

My goal is to become an honorary member of the FX-MEN. Otherwise . . . I would not choose DethStrike as my User Name.

I question why Get2Result is here with this kind of post? I thought this kind of post is not allowed? Personally, I call this a shameless plug to confuse and lure in poor unsuspecting newbies into parting with their money on a system that doesn’t hold water like lots of hacks who say they are traders. There are so many of these kind of systems out there that do nothing but make money for the so called system developer. They are stolen systems that are just tweaked enough to be slightly different from established systems that real professional traders developed. If it was free for everyone to check out and evaluate then I would have no problem with this post but to me it is like some spammer trying to fleece the new trader out of money. There are many good systems out there, no doubt, but to shell this kind of cash ($198) is not sound in my book. If newbies want to find a system then go to the thread for free systems. If that isn’t good enough then by a book or two from some of the many big names in this field (ex. Steve Nison, John L. Person, etc…) do research and save your money. To join a forum and the first post is something like this last post by Get2Result does not impress me or earn my respect.

Just so newbies understand, and many of us here will agree, there is no holy grail or magical words you can say to make money in this line of work. There are many here who are willing to help you find information or even let you in on their system for no cost at all or you can be innovative and create your own system. Save your money and put it in your live account. :smiley:

“Anything worth a damn requires hard work, if it doesn’t require hard work it’s not worth a damn”

“Everytime you think you make is the wrong move, you make the the wrong move everytime.”

Hi everyone, just thought I would say that I joined babypips for many many reasons, but mainly because I liked the logo. :). New to Forex abd learning more and more everyday… Its just nice to know that there are other people out the just like me.