Very very new to forex

:smiley: hello,it is very hard to make a progress to gain profit,every time I open a new position, surely hundred percents I’ll be collapse.no profit at all.can some one help me to get a few pips, I mean for a few pips with chart guided only?. :smiley:

Welcome Ninjas66 to Babypips!!:stuck_out_tongue:

Have you gone through all of the grades at the babypip school? Have you opened up a demo account? Before you can develop a trading system you have to know what kind of trader you are… day trader, news trader, swing trader etc.

Once you figure out what kind of trader you are I would spend some time with a demo account and only a few indicators to see what happens.

Hope this helps a bit…

:rolleyes:

Welcome ninjas66,

What have you learned about Forex and forex trading so far? Based on what you know what are your ideas on how the market moves? What strategy have you developed based on your ideas?

We can better help you when we know how you are approaching the market

Hi there,

If you keep learning and improving day by day, and never give up, you’ll succeed.

An exelent place to start is the Babypips’ school of pipsology.

Grtz,fx-tiger

thanks guys.thank you so much.:smiley: I will start once more in the pre school.:o At this moment I have gone thru only once.Anyway thanks a lot.For your info.I already have 4 demo acc.and all of them run out of fund.Now I have 2 more.What I have been thru and know that.it’s seems that the currency know that I put money on them and you know what happen?the currency move on the other side.What happen?Now I want to ask,will the buying and selling demand will effect the movement of the currency?may be in a large amount?

seeking help,ninjas,thanks again guys.:confused:

There is a little mistake… not the currency are move…the price is gone in a movement.
So if you buy and the price go up you are in profit.
If you sell and the price go down you are also in profit.
If these about are not happen you lost money.
But you can choose how much money do you want to risk using Stop Loss order.
So that you must know very well your trading platform.
Why do you open 6 demo account, for what?
One and work with patience and the same time work to learn.
This is not a joke and Forex is not funny…is SCIENCE.
Back to learn my friend.
I wish you success.