Proof ! $800,000 SCAM by Certicex and Pipgod ! Becareful!

Wtf!!!

. :eek:

LOL … did someone start their own forex website and find it easier to sling mud than build a better mousetrap?

Or did someone just have a bad day, and decide to blame it on someone else?

Trollz are funny! To quote my online game forums … “Screenshots or it never happened!”

Hey Dude, I’m not sure what’s in that jasmine tea you’re drinking, but these are criminal accusations. You need to back up these claims or remove them.

We all know there are people looking to steal our money through promotion of everything from worthless e-books to fake systems. We have busted several already. (Mr. Frister? Anyone…anyone…) That’s the value of a forum like babypips. It’s not the most popular by hit count, but it’s healthy enough to be of use to us in exchange of information. So, let’s see it jasminetea. Evidence please.

BTW – I could not care less about what pipgod or ceritex post about their gains or losses or about how great their way of trading is or about how hairy their feet are. All they post is an unverified set of numbers and some affirmations – neither of which will hurt you nor cost you money. You don’t need to pay anyone one red cent for information about forex, futures, stocks, jasmine tea, or any other tradable item. Think for yourself. It’s good to be open minded, but not to the point that your brain falls out.

Wise up. Guard your capital. … … …but do it with a smile. :smiley:

i thing for those who just woke up can�t believe their eyes what happend while their were asleep.

i was up the whole night and was enjoying myself and couldn�t believe that admin let her to do something like that

i�m very disappointed from how they could let her to dirt pipgod and my names over here and i�ve already sent him nice post and as well to beg him to remove my thread from this forum.

i�ve got enough
i can proof it here with her PM what she was sending me and beging me to learn her my system and that she strugle with high losses in forex but i�m just not that kind of person and i think everyone who has some experiences will not believe her what she�s posting about us here.

thanks to all who doesn�t believe her and can understand my posts in my thread i was just trying to help.

so i�m sorry for that if there was any misunderstanding and just think i was clear about what i was trying to do but no more.

i�ve got enough thanks to that girl and she just dont deserve to know anything what i know but for those who want to try my system just contact me via any of my messengers and i�ll be more than happy to explain it for you and of course for free because we�re here to help each other or not?

sorry and thanks

We are currently investigating the issue.

thanks for it

Why such a time delay between those posts and Mod intervention?

can you remove my thread “post your daily loss/profit” from the forum please!!!

so it will not bother anyone anymore

thanks

LOL, that’s funny!

We usually prefer community members to work things out amoungst themselves. But this is getting a bit out of hand.

remove my thread please

thats the place where everything started so i want it to be the place where it�ll finish

ForexNinja,

We are now the most popular people on baby pips.

That’s great, but why is this thread still here?

there�s still her posts which will not very help the others so it�ll be better if you simply remove the whole thread

yeah maybe popular but definetly not very thrustfull one

Hey,

If you scammed that person, where is my mone!

LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

send my your bank account number:D

Certicex and pipgod,

:smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Somebody needs to write me a check.

LOL

LOL, All is good.

Take a breath and relax.

Love is in the air.