Fundamental analysis

Hey all.

My trading system is based mostly on technical analysis. I’m a day\swing trader.

However, I would like to combine it when Fundamental analysis as well. could any of you recommand me of a good free source of information in which things relevant to us forex traders are published? and on time…?

Regards.

I personally find www.fxstreet.com to be useful, unfortantly their are quite a few companies that give forecasts. But if you go through and check out all the companys you will be able to find the companies that give their perspective on what the market may do in either direction. Works for me most of the time, just have to avoid reading the forecasts, i checked them out at first, and most don’t really do that well, but the info is good.

Happy Pippin

Thanks shaggie.
I have another question. when a report comes out - where does it appear? do we HEAR\SEE the report LIVE somewhere? or do we just look at the charts, and by looking and their reaction know what was in the report (until the websites update…?)

I guess what I’m really asking is if there is a way to see\hear reports the second they’re out? like live feed on the web or something… if Barnenke for example makes a statement, or the ECB makes a significant change, is it transmitted LIVE somewhere (TV\Radio\Websites\etc.) or whatever and not just on a site which updates itself every several minutes…?

Hi, I suggest www.forexfactory.com for fundamental on time information. More details information could be taken from www.actionforex.com.
Hoping have served you herewith.
Have a good trade
Best wishes
Farangis

If you have access to sky bloomburg tend to concentrate on the reports aslmost straight away!!!

Hello,

Yes, I know what you mean. Don’t worry, I am not a reckless person, so I will most definitely use it wisely. Thank you for your concern, as always.

I am having the solution about your problem
Thank you,

Hi i posted this in wrong place before. I am trying to get my head round fundamentals…might be a dumb question but i will ask it anyway.
If commodities go up…will equities follow.
thanks
Tok

Not necessarily, no. Answered [B]here[/B]. :wink:

No it is not at all necessary! as mentioned by Lexys, but it is sometimes the case that they tend to move exactly opposite, when investors get more focused on stocks rather than metals, as there is a speculatuion that equities might tend to give higher return than commodities. For example if i say like, the most concerned topic since last year in all our mind is Federal rate hike, which have tumbled the market every next day. If central bank doesn’t hikes its interest rate the dollar will get more weaken and equities might also fall, further Investors will treat gold as safe haven. In case of equities everything depends on speculation of the market. the bone lies in the fundamentals, which means that some big news or economic changes of the particular country.
i would suggest to follow a bit of technicals along with news, to give support to your view.