True Price Action Trading

In the past running departments and companies for others sometimes I had to put on paper what a certain job would entail. Or in other words what if you had the job would you need to do to be successful at it. This is my attempt to do that to our style of trading. Always any input good or bad is appreciated. Open the text first to use the charts…

Have Great Weekend.   Ken   :D

To be formatted correctlly the text file needs to be saved and opened with wordpad. opening in Microsoft Word might show the formatting commands. I don’t have Microsoft word on my computer and used word pad to create it. reason for some many typos and mispells. Sorry for the inconveince… Ken

I am trying to get a corrected version for Microsoft Word and will re post if I do… Sorry ken

great thread ken lee, have just finished reading through it all and i have to say it is very similar to the way i trade with the exception of the MA’s, pips are there for the taking so why leave em on the table right? the market never moves solely in one direction, although we can make an informed decision to where it is heading and trade based on this there are also many pullbacks and retracements which cause alot of traders to panick whereas by combining position trading with scalping these pullbacks become opportunity for more profit if you can time your entries and exits well :slight_smile:

lee :slight_smile:

Here is a addition to the previous document . Since I had so many issues with the previous one this is just a jpg . You can sve it open it select all and do with it what you may. LOL . but it will open in fax viewr and you can zoom into it.

Man I guess I should be awake before typing, not realy it doesn’t help… Sorry for the crap… Also in that last paragraph we could be taking positions in the direction of that retrace to the middle of the 4 Hr, We don’t have to sit on our hands . Because we trade with the market. Be one with the charts, Flow and twist and turn with it. It is like a dance and once we learn the moves we will quit stepping on our own feet…

Hi Ken, I sent you a PM asking for the info that you emailed me recently. Hope you don’t mind.

Also if you want this formatted for Microsoft word then send the me the text without any formatting in it and I will put it in Microsoft Word and post it back here in this thread.

I could also convert it to PDF format if you want.

-Mike

Sorry don’t understand did I send it or not ?? Ken :confused:

I am not worrying about it. It can be saved and opened in wordpad. Someone converted on the other site and I can’t even save it because it’s a doc file… It can be viewed. If you want to reformat it and re post it feel free. Just open in word pad select all,copy and paste… Hope some of you guys are getting little out of these posts. Always seems funny no one hardlly ask any questions… I either explain stuff really well or They feel it is a load of you know what…:eek:

But no worries I just post here to give a little back my primary hangout is somewhere else.  

Have a great weekend. Ken :D

I don’t know if I know enough to ask questions yet. but I do like this kind of thing. It makes some sense to me. I’ll ask this, the PPA line that’s just another term for support or resistance line? Is there any trick to determining where that lne is? just the highest highs and lowest lows?

You sent me an email recently with screenshots and some documentation. and a link to that other forum. I’d appreciate it if you would send it again as I accidently deleted it when cleaning out my email lastnight.

PPA price action can be S/R area as seen on the GBP/USD 15 MIN chart it could be the first Hangman. You could use it for the second entry. Any signal that you would use to enter a trade is available as PPA. Read throught the PDF I will Re-E-Mail… It might get clearer… The Enters you use are FOREVER valid Unless the current price closes passed it’s Highest or Lowest point. If you look on your charts any time frame. Use your cross hairs to have a straight line across and see how many times price changed direction at the same place and the First Trigger or signal would still have worked…

Take Care ken

I sent again I think Not sure it was your e-mail LOL I get a lot… If you don’t get it soon Pm me your E-mail again… ken

ken your the man

but if you want them to see the advanced stuff…

Trade what you see NOT what you expect

hey ken i hope you don’t mind i posted chris’ pdf of your material. it is easier to read.

Forex Trader Job Description.pdf (562 KB)

Here is that doc in pdf form…

Forex%20Trader%20Job%20Description[1].pdf (562 KB)

No problem I also posted it… Look up. :smiley:

now we got alot of pdfs lol!!!

Here we can see in the GBP/USD and EUR/JPY . That the PPA from Fridays low held and priced turned back up. enough movement has accord already to have locked in some profits and covered (moving stop to Break Even or +2)

Now if it should turn against you the profits are locked in… But if conitnues up you have entered at the best price available with little risk… stop would be below the lows…

Continuing sundays open … Charts… Plus some people including me believe a gapped open on sunday will get filled by price retesting the close area of friday. I no longer just take that trade but wait for price Action to show me that it will happen… But if you do …

If you think it will fill the gap you could have been long twice from the bottom off PPA and covered by 20 pips. Both times if you did move your stop to break even the first time and got stopped out you should have re-entered again and now be covered a second time making profits on both trades. But getting the best entry. E/J might be going for it but news just came out…

Sunday open continued into London open , Anyone starting to see the possibilities, Plus if you learn to manage your trades by covering profits ASAP.
the success rate and gains could be awesome.

some trade from friday…

good to see your back and posting again ken :slight_smile:

Here are some easy entries from tuesday end of US Session leading into Asia… 4 times 25 30 pips last one made over 70 :smiley: