Resetting my Demo accounts
    Kenny H Guest

Default Resetting my Demo accounts

I 'm new to forex and mt4 and i've started with demo accounts thru different brokers. I would like to reset all my trades back to zero with a new opening balance of x,xxx. Is there a way to clear my History's/ Journal's, etc. or do I have to open new accounts with my demo brokers?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny H View Post
    I 'm new to forex and mt4 and i've started with demo accounts thru different brokers. I would like to reset all my trades back to zero with a new opening balance of x,xxx. Is there a way to clear my History's/ Journal's, etc. or do I have to open new accounts with my demo brokers?
    the easiest method would be to open another demo account within MT4, "File\Open an Account" , and then delete the other account.

Yes, quickest and easiest method. In fact, the only method I think. I don't normally bother deleting old demo accounts but I guess deleting them keeps things nice and tidy

Yes is quicker to open another demo account. I use one that I open through fx-megaforex, and I like to use it with Forexmegatrion (EA) so I can test both performances. If you need more help please let me know. Good luck!

Kenny H Guest
    Thanks to rtv2,juicy and Bichiz for your responces, Kenny H

Default EA's

Talk to me about Forexmegatrion (EA) please.... have you compared it to many other electronic advisors? is it making a profit for you?

I am still trying to learn about FOREX trading...

Respectfully
    BillyBear

Billy,
    youre more likely to get a response if you post in the correct area. Suggest you try the EA's and Automated Systems section instead of dragging up 8 year old threads.

http://forums.babypips.com/expert-ad...mated-trading/

Forum Sponsors