Best books on forex trading

Let’s assume that I have read whole baby pips and I still want to learn more. Let’s assume I have few dollars to spend. Which book would be best investment for any new forex trader like me?

When searching different forex forums I see people talking about two titles:

“Bird Watching in Lion Country” by Dirk du Toit
"The New Forex Model" by Sylwester May

The first one is a bit older but has good reputation. The New Forex Model is a new thing as far as I know but this can also be advantage as tactics described there are not used by so many other traders.

I already read “Market Wizards” but I love to learn new things - I think this is the only way to be ahead of competition.

If any of you bought both books please PM.(or share your comments on those or other books here).

Yes, I’d be interested also!

I’m finding the Dummies Guide to Technical Analysis by Barbara Rockefeller very good in adding more detail to Babypips School. May reference the equities market as much as forex but the technical analysis stuff is just the same.

I’ve currently been delving into candlestick trading. Right now I’m reading Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques by Steve Nison.

It’s a great guide; doesn’t deal with ‘forex’ but charting techniques that work for forex,stocks,etc.

“The Ultimate Day Trade” By Jacob Bernstein has some good stuff in it from basics to some good techniques.

Here’s a previous thread you can link back to, for a partial book list: 301 Moved Permanently

[B]“Trading as a Business”[/B] by trader and author Charlie Wright. Most of the trading books available are about stock trading and also are written by stock traders but the principles in each can be applied to any form of trading.

Thanks! Ill check those out this week!:smiley:

Might give the library a go. The local library here has quite a few trading books online. :smiley:

Beats the heck outta buying them

I agree look for stuffs here, baby pips is a very complete site; sure it has a lot of trading books. Don’t look for information to learn before looking through here :slight_smile:

If you want a personal recommendation, “Forex Revolution: An Insider’s Guide to the Real World of Foreign Exchange Trading” by Peter Rosenstreich. Very informative about what the forex market is about and the things that this market involves!!!