What are the best websites for traders? I can propose pipswanted.com
Anybody knows interesting sites?

The sites I go to on a regular basis are;

Forex Trading Online: Foreign Exchange (FX) Currency Trading Made Fun
Forex Factory
Online Trading Journal, Trade Journal, Trading Plan, Trade Plan — MeetPips.com
mt4pips.com
DailyFX - Currency Trading News, Forex Trading News, FX News, Forex News

Without a doubt this is the best trading site on planet earth !

► TradingNaked - “The interpretation and application of price action concepts”

its the only resource you will ever need.

That was great!!
I feel very relaxed and I am feeling successful:D

Where did my pants go…

Aren’t you guys afraid you will get banned for posting websites?

Yes, life without baby pips would be unbearable… how would I ever survive :rolleyes:

Good one simbafx! I’m one “infraction” away, and my infractions were for posting useful links in order to answer or give further details to a thread. not too sure about the link you posted, but hey, at least the moderators won’t give you an infraction for it regardless of it’s true merit.

I’d love to give my answer, but I’m a newbie, although I could post the plain text link, but I’m not even sure of that, so I will continue to post plain text until I am granted special status. It’s really a silly policy all together.

Why is it silly to have a minimum number of posts before allowing links?

Makes perfect sense to me.

There’s already a daily influx of spammers that randomly show up to peddle their wares. It would be silly to have to filter through all that mess just to red the good stuff.

I get the point you are making and couldn’t agree more about spam being a nuisance. Let me just give a brief summary of where I am coming from. I am a high contributing member at another website forum, and recently joined in here as well. If you look at my posts they have been nothing but very useful and helpful. One was regarding how the CFTC became U.S. Retail forex’s main enemy, another about the new Trader’s Alliance effort to protect traders and fight the CFTC, and I threw a fibonacci lesson up last week as well.
So obviously I consider myself being almost banned from this website for including useful links in such posts as I mentioned to be completely without merit. My problem stems from their lack of judgment when handing out the infractions. How hard is it to determine the difference between true spam and a misinformed user who is unaccustomed to his “status” (i run my own website and do it everyday quite well). In any case, I still value this website’s influence and popularity and look forward to a promotion someday. That comment was just my way of letting off some steam.

I understand where you are coming from, and I read your early posts.

But a rule is a rule, and all must play by them.

I would also like to respectfully submit that you were not the only one putting up links about the CTC situation.

It had several threads dedicated to it from the the moment the announcement came out.

We were, and are, all on the same page here.

Cheers for the concerns!

I will never try to post link again. In fact, I’m not sure you can even talk about banning without getting into trouble. They always seem to be watching.

LOL ironically you are just one post away from the golden number.

50 posts, and links are allowed as long as they are pertinent to the conversation at hand;)

this thread is just begging to be spammed

Not all posters are treated equally. There have been many posts that prove it.

That is your opinion.

The fact is that BP is a privately run business and they can run it as they please.
If you don’t like it…

I should hope not, because its very clear that not all posters are equal.

What would be the point of appointing human moderators if they only applied rigid rules that could be easily automated and implimented by a computer program ?

If anything, posters are given way too much leeway, and there’s no end of people happy to abuse the privelage. I posted a link, and if someone is stupid enough to ban me for providing genuinely beneficial information, then this really isnt the type of site that I’d wish to contribute too. They wont miss me, I wont miss them, I dont see much of a problem.

This isn’t a trading website per-se but I’ll suggest a youTube channel to check out. THe strategy is mainly their own however you can glean few bits of insight and analysis they do weekly, even daily sometimes. Do a search for fxbootcamp.

Aside from that, I mainly just visit babypips, forexfactory, and forex4noobs. All great sites for lots of info.

Why hasn’t this thread been closed yet ?!

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .

why would u want it closed?

a legitimate question has been asked.

I agree, its always handy to get recommendations for forex websites to add to my favorites

Here’s one I find very useful
Forex Trading, Currency Forecast, FX Trading Signal, Forex Training Course, Education, Tutorial, FX Book, Forex ebook, Learn to Trade Forex, FX Guide, Pivot Points, Currency Rates, Forex Secret, Forex Brokers, Currency Trading System, Online Forex Ma