Are there any legit and decent 'trading rooms'?

Hi all,

I am fairly new to FX. Have developed a set of trade rules, tested in Sim, working ok and starting off with just a small part of my account and trading micros until I get used to everything ‘live’.

I would love to get some coaching/mentoring as I start though in the form of a live, moderated ‘trading room’.

[B]Does anyone know of a legitimate and successful trading room that I could try please? [/B]

I’m in Australia which may make it more difficult finding suitable time zones etc.

Thank you:cool:

Dean Malone runs a trading room online every morning 7 - 10 ET. He is an excellent trader and an even better teacher. I highly recommend. He gives you some unusual insights into the fundamentals that are driving the market. Caveats - He does trade the 15M charts and you have to be a CompassFX customer and it costs $99 USD. For Australia, the Euro session with Blaine may be more appealing, however Blaine is a level below Dean.

Hi CodeMeister,
Thank you for this info.
Have had a quick look on my iPhone and it looks very promising!
Will investigate further.

Thanks again.
Mary (TradeSpotting)

We have a chat room set up, its mostly new traders. we also have a link there for a whiteboard room where we can share real time charts with some voice capability. Its all free and mostly BP members. Its not exactly what you are looking for but its a good place to bounce around ideas and few of the traders are quite good. Its got the biggest crowd around the London session.

Trading MMTT - FX Trading

Shr1k,

The link to this trading room no longer works. Does this trading room still exist at a different address? I am about to begin demo trading and want to look over the shoulder of an experienced trader. I am looking to swing trade off of daily charts as I have a 9 to 5 gig for my main income. Thanks for any information you can provide.

agcoast

Since thread is 5 yrs old, I highly doubt it.

Petefader has a trading room, which is active on a daily level. Contact him on Skype if you want to join, thought you have to know, we trade volume spread analysis only.