GBP/JPY Daily Breaking Strategy

Hi there,

For those who does not have strategy…I found this strategy I HAVE NOT TESTED YET…please test it before you try it live…and share your results on this thread as I will do…

The day is a fairly simple method to use the strategy, with surprisingly high success. A very small part of you will be required, as it is most of the automated system. In spite of how easy a system is the last 4 months, 80% of the positions was a success.

Let’s look at the details:

Currency pair: GBP / JPY
Time horizon: a 15-minute chart

of a small collection of information

Find the graph of 12am GMT opening price. So look at the diagram, which traded on the exchange rate of British pounds against the Japanese yen at twelve o’clock.

If you have already found it, look at that from that point, the previous 24 hours, which moved the exchange rate band, so check out what was in the past 24 hours minimum and maximum. If the difference between the minimum and maximum of less than 200 pips that day, do not trade, as it suggests that the GBP / JPY and flanking a rather risky position opening.

The possible entry points set

If you have the 12:00 hour rate 30 points below and above can place a stop order. For example, if the GBP / JPY at 142.3 was one, it places a "stop sale from 142 (mean, if met, shorts’re opening) and a 142.6 on buying a lift (if you’re opening met long).

Wait for the fulfillment of one trade.

After the orders are allocated, only you have to wait, which met with deciding which direction your opening position is.

Watch out, if the order is complied with, can not remain within the mandate of another.

"Stop and profit targets

The profit target was already established in the previous 24 hours band (maximum-minimum) 25% of the set, but a maximum of 100 points. So, if this track the previous day was 800 pips, 100 points of profit to be your goal, not 200.

Of course, a little bit adjust it if you see a few more points out of the market can bring you.

The stop loss is 40 points.

Certainly appear to many that this strategy does not use a single indicator, simply follow the direction of price movements. We believe that such things often said to be simple and great.

Have a nice testing. I will put my testing results here on weekly bases.

Bambura