Cut to the chase

Hi

Keep getting bombarded with forex strategies/promises ete etc.

Can someone recommend an easy system that guarantees me 20 pips a day profit without any hassle?

Cheers ]

Nope. Scroll around the “Holy Grail” section and see if you find any to your liking.

Sorry no easy way to say this without saying it, but if your are looking for an easy way out, your’e in the wrong ball game. I have been demoing for sometime, about a year and finally went live the other day. I trade for pennies, however, i go by the philosophy, “If you watch your’e pennies, the dollars will watch themselves!”

It’s tough, try price action and the Technical Templates Threads, but still it is a long hard trek.

I’m not sure if there’s any way to “guarantee” 20 pips a day but if you study up and backtest different systems (which is not necessarily hard, just tedious and IMO boring) then you could probably do 20 a day. I just recently started my demo account and actually using the system in the school of pipsology the MACD and stochastics system they have has worked wonders. I’m not doing 20 a day, but I’m just dabbling here and there when I get time.

Good luck, let me know if you find a system that guarantee’s 20 a day

Nope.

[B]No-one[/B] can [B]guarantee [/B]you 20 pips a day.

Unlessssss… You buy my book! :smiley:

Jokes aside like a previous poster stated, there is no garuntee and there is no easy way through trading. I’ve had a hard enough time targetting 5 pips a day.

Maybe I just stink at this :stuck_out_tongue:

nothing is really guaranteed… just pick a popular system and stick to it.