Supply and Demand Live news?

Hello,

Well , since the supply and demands effect currencies…

is it hard to find a a website/news source to watch live supply and demands news which could help us know the next currency Steps ?

Its easy if we have the tool …
i dont know . some times i end up with ideas which i find my self so wierd that no one else did think about it …

But about this idea , ofc all did think :X

is there any explenation about the supply and demands news source or something ? i mean does this effect the currency the time news get out ?

Thanks and sorry for bad english :X

probably by the time news is on a website all the big players have already taken it into account and the price has already moved accordingly.

Then there must be a source somehow somewhere ,
and im welling to subscribe for it ( pay money ) …
as they say , u do money with money…

is there any idea where to find that kind of news ?

There was a website…I got to dig it up. But the short story is that news don’t work too.

A good resouce you can try is OANDA FXLabs which are some useful tools from oanda. For example, you can see what are the historical effects of news on prices, or correlation of pairs, or etc etc.

If you pickup any forex books (Kathy lien’s book is good), most will give a list of factors that they think affects the currency of a country. For example GDP, investment $ flow, resources, manufacturing, oil supply etc. However, it comes to a point that once you count >20 you realise that there are too many factors to be realistics.

In the end, most traders only trade support and resistance lines plus trend plus whatever indicators they are taught.