Any charts for best trading hours?

Recently I have been trading AUD/USD, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD, and a couple others a little bit of the time.

I want to expand to start trading/scalping more currencies, is there any chart or guide for what currency pairs are most active within the given timeframes?

& something that I have been interested in and messing around with lately, placing 1pip bets of opening market hours. Anyone have any strategies for the opening of markets {such as london or u.s.}.

The Best Times to Trade The Forex Market

As for the 1 pip thing, I have no idea.

By the way I live about 40 minutes north of you. lol

Be very cautious using the charts in the previous post. They contain several errors.

In the bar-chart (the upper chart) showing normal business hours in various markets, the GMT time-scale is incorrect. It shows 8am New York as 1100 GMT, which never occurs (either in summer or winter). During U.S. summer, 8am EDT (New York) is 1200 GMT. During U.S. winter, 8am EST (New York) is 1300 GMT.

The GMT+1 time-scale is similarly incorrect.

The bar-chart shows the business day in New York as 8am to 4pm. It should show 8am to 5pm.

The business day in Sydney is shown as 9am to [B]2am the following day[/B], which is absurd. The normal business day in Sydney is 8am to 5pm, as it is in most of the world.

Finally, Perth (Australia) does not contribute volume to the worldwide forex market. I don’t know why it was included in this bar chart (unless the author of the chart just happens to live in Perth).

Wellington (New Zealand) should have been included, instead of Perth.

Regarding the volatility chart (the lower chart), there are more accurate volatility charts available. (The problem with the volatility chart posted here may be its age — this chart was made in 2004.) On this forum, TalonD has posted a volatility chart which he constructed (several months ago) from current data. If I can find it, I will link to it.

that goes to show that you shouldnt believe everything your read on the internet :stuck_out_tongue:

Some say 90 percent are myths. I say 99 percent are myths. Not internet related only, lol.

One of my favorite {of many} sayings … taught to me by my old tech. school teacher.

“Believe nothing of what you hear, and 1/2 of what you see”