MT4 and MT5 Indicators

Here is a link to a great site that I found the other day (I’m not quite sure what I was looking for at the time but here it is anyway):

MetaTrader Forex Indicators, MT4/MT5 Indicators

I’ve looked at some of these indicators and it would appear that they’ve been ‘hand picked’ by whoever runs the site and they appear to be ‘complete’ as it were. What I mean is that they appear to be ‘correct’. As an example: a while back I was doing some research into the ‘Laguerre’ indicator and I found MANY versions of this indicator floating around the Internet and none appeared to be ‘correct’. The one on this site appears to be ‘correct’. See what I’m trying to say??? Also: the site is very nicely presented and organised i.e. it’s not a simple ‘mish mash list’ of every available MT4 / MT5 indicator ‘under the sun’ that may or may not work.

Anyway: there are some interesting indicators there for you.

Have fun.

Regards,

Dale.

While I don’t use many indicators besides a few ma’s this looks like a great website.

Thanks for the link.

Haven’t tried most of these if any of the indicators. It would take me a lifetime to figure it out. But hopefully someday, if it ever comes I will stumble across a favorite indicator. Right now after some looking and reading I have been using fractals instead of trend lines. I use the channel trend on some trends I consider important. 2 line trend, supply and demand lines. The fractals seem to take out a lot of the confusion of just using trend lines. But on the web list you provided I’ll see if any of those fit my situation or come close. Especially if there on the money.