Do signal providers work?

I’ve been learning more and more about forex and kinda excited on how much money can you make. I still work full time, so i’m wondering if signal providers work. That would make it so much easier and save me time from doing research. Has anybody had any experience with them?

I know there might be people who think otherwise, but I think subscribing to signals is a great way to trade especially if you still have a dayjob and can’t sit in front of a computer all day.

The risk that you incur however is that when you subscribe to signals, you are basically putting your money in the hands of the signal provider.

Be wary of trade records as all of them can be manipulated. Your best bet is to get feedback from other traders. You should check out www.forexbastards.com as they have user reviews on a bunch of different trade signal services.

One signal I would recommend is Black Swan. He is very good and I think his type of trading will best suit you since your computer time is minimal. Check him out at www.blackswantrading.com

Best of luck in your trading!

Are these signal services free or do you have to pay? I’m assuming these guys are charging, especially if they’re doing most of the work. Any ideas?

It sounds like more room for scam, you just have to be very choosy I suppose. Yes, they charge for signal services, nothing is free anymore…sigh. It sounds like something that would work for me, I cannot sit here everyday and watch. I really am going to need someone/something to be my “eyes” most of the time.

Hey guy,

Not sure it’s 100% exact. But I think it works quite well.

You can give it a try. It’s free and no repaint.

Signal Trend Indicator

Cheers,