Which are the best forex books for beginners

all i’ve learned so far has been trough baby pips, and i’m interested in read some great books, if you have some to recomend go ahead. i will appreciate it.

Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas has been recommended on this forum a couple of times. I’m still reading through it myself, it’s more about the psychology and mindset you need to develop to be a succesful trader. So it’s a nice addition to the practical lessons you’ve learned in pipschool.

Hi juantabares, Bird Watching In Lion Country by Dirk du Toit is a good book.

Day Trading in the Currency Markets by Katy Lien is a great book for beginners a wonderful combination of technical and fundamental approaches

I really like Kathy Lien’s book. I liked her combination of technical and fundamental approaches. I just learned a lot from it, but it’s definitely not an easy read.

I have heard about this book. But does it teach any good method?

I have just reached the 70th page so far (from a total of about 340~350 pages). I get the feeling that this book emphazises more on developing the trader inside you and teaches you to trade on your own merit. I want to educate myself regarding the do’s and don’ts in trading and start the real money trading part after say 6-9 months. A level headed and cautious approach is the only survival mantra for a newbie, I guess. The evolution into a skillful trader might take a lot of patience,dedication and discipline. And it’s easier said than done.

Hi, guys
Advise any training videos to watch newcomer before forex trading?*

Oct 19, 2012, Currency Trading For Dummies.

Hi, what happens is that I have very little Forex and I know there is a way to interpret the fundamental, or are those really affecting the market, if I could explain it would be great, thanks

Every trader should read Trading in the Zone before even getting onto the charts imo

I have to agree with what a few people said here, Trading in the Zone and The Disciplined Trader, both by Mark Douglas, has been a great read for me. Personally, I have found that trading is 80% psychological. Technique and strategy is important, but applying the technique is a whole other story. Check out these books on Amazon, they are usually cheaper than buying them at the book store. Good luck!