Trade of the Week: Rules of the Contest

Interesting idea

ict videos ?

this is a beauty idea !

good but do you think profit will continues with me?
i want to ask you alot of questions but this is enough for now
thanks

Really a good one!:53::18:

May the best NINJA WIN!!!

what a wonderful idea jii…i m really excited to beat it

I just joined this forum. Can I also be a part ofthe contest?

your question is quite interesting but as there are different quotes from different banks so they always choose bad quotes to hit your stop loss. If you see the lows and highs at bloomberg or at reutors you will always see a difference and this is how brokers cheat - but if you are good enough with your strategy they cannot cheat and every broker don’t do this. I have been trading from a long time with a company fxdialogue and I was never cheated because my broker’s interest and my interest matches. My broker want me to earn so we have a long term relationship. I traded with the companies like GFT , FXCM but all disappointed me.

Risk percentage: Yes, yes, we know you all want to earn the largest amount of money in the shortest time possible, but here in BabyPips.com risk management is the number one priority. This means that your trade ideas can only risk a maximum of 5% of the account. You can risk as little as 0.01% or as much as 4%, but never over 5%!

this looks so breathtaking.

fantastic-great idea

can’t wait to enter

Am I allowed to use my own hyper charts.

That’s good idea.

I liked that idea too.

I’ve found rather interesting contest for scalpers and wanna to trade. Could anybody prompt good ea?

This is nice and smart idea . Was very interesting to learn . If you wish to learn more about forex ask mario singh about this

Hi forex ninja ,iam a beginner here at the school of pipsology and i want to know what the dialogue is all about.

Wouldn’t a competition based on one trade only lead to someone just being lucky on one trade winning? Wouldn’t it be better to see performances over multiple trades to see good strategies ?

Fascinating read.