Is forex trading worth the time? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I like your comment, you totally spoke my language and believe me dude surgeries aren't that bad haha. Thanks for the support.

Yeah more or less you are correct

well that's neat. So i am thinking of looking into trading gradually and slowly.
    Last edited by Pipzilla; 09-25-2011 at 11:56 AM.

There are three types of traders bulls, bears an pigs. Bulls get rich, Bears get rich, Pigs get slaugthered.

Pigs are the ones to try to get any trade any moment. They have a lot of trades but a few earns.

Regards.

Sidb Only you can answer this qustion. It all boils down to these questions. How much is you time worth? How much do you have to invest in Forex? Can you realistically make what you need your time to be worth trading forex with the capital you have to invest? If you can answer those questions and the last question will be either yes or no and thats you final answer. Trading is not for everyone if you have to make Forex fit your lifestyle then you are probably not going to make it. But you have to remember 1 thing it dont take alot of time to make a living on forex you dont have to look at charts till your eyeballs bleed. Less can truly be more. Good luck on your way to becoming a trader and a doctor.

I would say it's only worth the time if you do enjoy it. Otherwise it's better to do long-term investments.

Very interesting question, cause there are lots of different opinions. I've heared that forex is scum and you can only lose money here, and other people said that it's a perfect variant to those who want to make money and work when they want.
    I trade for some time and like it. Hope, losses won't upset me very much. It's naturally that where are wins, there are losses too. Hope, I'll be ready for that (now I haven't lost much money) and I won't regret about the time spent of forex

Hello SidB! I respect your profession! No doubt, you are very smart guy! In addition, you may know Forex trading business is open for part time traders! But, you are seeking money, that’s not good sign for a new trader! You have to spend here enough sessions to learn, then you may able to make handsome money within very short time, best of luck!

Almost trader treat forex as part time business, and we can making money from forex as additional income, but I have seen also many trader they treat forex as full time business and they can making good money from this business because already understand how to making money here

Quote Originally Posted by Mohdfx11 View Post
    It's naturally that where are wins, there are losses too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Makins View Post
    But, you are seeking money, that’s not good sign for a new trader!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearish View Post
    we can making money from forex as additional income, but I have seen also many trader they treat forex as full time business and they can making good money from this business because already understand how to making money here

I'm sure I'm not the only one benefitting from the profundity of all these insights, which really add a certain je ne sais quoi to making the forum what it is.

It sure is but only if you are improving with the passage of time. If you are only hoping that one day you will generate a huge profit and after that you will start "proper" trading, then you are only wasting your time.

I really need to make a habit of checking when the initial question was posted before trying to answer.
    It's been five years since this question was posted, I wonder what happened.

Forum Sponsors