Training videos, seminars, gurus, etc

^ Are they worth the time and money?

It seems odd to me that anyone who knows what they’re doing and is successful has the time to conduct seminars, make training vids, books, etc… It seems like they are indeed successful—but not at forex; they’re successful at hawking their so-called forex know-how.

Has anyone bought any of these forex training systems? If yes, how was it?

Hello, I think a successful trader may also have time to write a book, open a website on forex, work at an e-book, or do some conference. Forex is open 24h/24h, but that does not mean you have to work all the time, so a trader has more free time than you can imagine, for this reason some traders prefer to write a book instead of going out with their friends . But I think that 90% of those are charlatans and not successful trader.

in many cases they are people who tired forex, where successful for a while then blew an account up, they figured out they can make better money selling theories and non sense.

All info you might ever need is on this site, there is no secrets to it and the more complex one makes trading forex the quicker they will lose it all.

I think more money is being lost in forex by people buying garbage books than actual accounts being blown up.