Introduction

Hi all

I have visited Babypips many times in the last year, and signed up some time ago but never got round to introducing myself so here goes.

I have been interested in forex for nearly two years now. I started off with reading and research and a demo account. Once I thought I was doing ok at that I went live. Dismal failure - so much so I thought it would be worth paying a subscription to an alert/trade idea service. That really helped and I learned a lot but unfortunately due to my capital size I was making a loss in real terms even though I won trades. This coupled with the fact that I work full time as well as am studying for a degree meant I couldn’t dedicate the required time. So I quit the subscription and forex for a bit and went back to a lot of research/learning.

Now after a year I am back. I have four months break in my study which I intend to use to really get up to speed with forex. At the end I want a system that takes minimal time and produces good results so I am not taking up time once I am studying again. This is a hard ask I know, but I believe with dedication and help it can be done.

Well that’s all for now - you can also check out my trading on meetpips - I am under the same user name.

RazorX