Where can I get someone to write a program for me? ( self developed robot)

Hello, all. I have a profitable system that operates on the 4 hourly candles, I have considered operating it my self, but would like some input as to the method of writing a program (robot) for it. My technical experience would not cover it, so where can I find someone to write it for me? Any input would be appreciated.

Monster.com ?

I dont use them but if anyone can give advise on robots it would be that guy right there ^

So there are two types of bot making software you can get.
Zennoposter or Imacros.

Imacros is about programming certain steps into a browser, able to use SHELL commands.
Zennoposter is wayyyy more sophisticated, actually requiring a programmer. Zennoposter can multithread, use Shell commands, and utilize private proxies. There isn’t anything you cant do with this type of bot.

Now if your looking for an indicator, script, or EA, I would suggest looking at Antonio Lopez Jr. on odesk.com, he is a very talented creator, and is the lowest costing programmer on odesk for mql4…

Hope this helps!

p.s. if your looking for a bot maker, aside from indis, script, or EA’s, go to blackhatworld.com… there you will find in the classifieds a creator, I know Pat makes bots, but through another type of program that is a middle ground of imacros and zennoposter. tell him emptyeternity sent ya!

If it really is profitable, how do you know the person you hire isn’t going to take it and sell it or use it himself? Why trust your personal holy grail to a complete stranger?