Daily Technical Analysis

I’m gonna upload here some of my daily technical analysis in forex and stocks. I’m trading with 4 hour charts, and my strategy is a safe trend following strategy.They’re not trading ideas for beginners! If you do it, only at your own risk!

10.21.2011 AUDUSD

If the resistance level falls we can try with a bullish trade.We can se a double bottom, i know the price is comming from below but i think this confirms the long trend if the neckline falls! SL is 1.0090 TP 1.0750.

10.21.2011 EURGBP - HIGH RISK ORDER!!!

Long term trend is bullish, we had a back test, but now it’s again a bullish trend channel.The price is stopped by the lover site from the channel together with SMA200. We can try a long position here with SL 0.8525. Target is 0.9050. I did not opened this position, because it’s friday, and Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sharkozy didn’t agree in the fixed euro exchange rate.

10.21.2011 USDCHF

We’re on the end this back test by Fibo50 level. On the daily chart is a beautifull head and shoulders format. I’m gonna wait
for falling the SMA200 after that we can try a short position. Best place for SL is Fibo50 level,courageous peoples can try
top of right shoulder+15pips.Target 0.7825

10.21.2011 NZDUSD

we’re now in a back test, allready over the SMA200 line.If this
strong consistency level by 0,8000 falls, we open long trades
at Fibo61,8 level. I think Fibo61,8 and SMA100 is gonna be
on the same price, and they can stop the price.SL: 0.7840,
TP: Fibo61,8, size: halved position!

Watch my website for more technical analysis!

Hy everyone.
I will open a long position just like on the picture. That’s only a safety thing about the early openings.if a candle is closed over a level, a wait for the next candle to get the highest or lovest price of this “trigger candle” and there i’m opening my position.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me. I will help for everybody!
Soon i upload more TA-s.
Many pips for everyone!

This my technical analysis for EURNZD 10.25.2011

10.25.2011 XAUUSD

Resistance level by 1.7000. if the price is over this level, we can open long trades.
Target:1.9200, SL: 1,600 , R/R: 1/2 , size: full

10.25.2011 TRYJPY

10.26.2011 EURJPY

We’ve a narrow channel between Fibo38.2 and Fibo61.8. If these lines falls we can open orders.If the trade is gonna be long
the target is Fibo61.8, if short Fibo0.

10.26.2011 CHFHUF

Narrow trend channel, waiting for the outbreak.
I’m gonna edit this soon, let’s see what’s happening with them.

quite a number of pairs you looking at there.

Yes, i look more pairs, because the “favorite” pairs often moves together, and we’ve good trades with other not so liquide pairs too!

10.26.2011 AUDUSD

If You missed the entry for AUDUSD by the resistance level by 1.0375, we have the wave now. RSI 14 shows for us on the
2 hour chart a divergence. So, we can place long orders full size. SL:1.0270, TP: 1.0780

10.26.2011 NZDCHF

Narrow channel. The SMA200 can push the price up, like we see on daily chart. If the trendline breaks, long orders at 0.7400
SL:0.6900

Nice call on the AU.

Hi, can I ask what your Entry was for your original AUD trade? You mentioned a TP of 1.0750 with a Stop of 1.0090. If your Entry was around the 1.0375 mark (which I think it was from your original chart, but do tell me if I am wrong there!) that is around a 1:1 trade. If so, do you often take that sort of R:R for such large moves? I am finding that sort of ratio less effective, recently - I took this same trade off the same move, but with a slightly tighter Stop so I could get out earlier still with a decent profit. Just interested to know whether I am reading your approach correctly.

Interesting thread - good to see someone else monitoring a lot of Pairs! (I scan 22 Pairs a week).

Thanks for reading,

ST

Dear SimonTemplar (I like James bond movies:) )

Here is a picture about my entry in AUDUSD.
My entry was a simple P2 signal with 4 touches.This means the resistance level by 1.0370 falled.I was a little bit late and i opened my long trade by 1.0441. My TP was 1.0760 and my SL is 1.0276 by Fibo61.8 level (together with SMA100).
Risk is: 165 pips
Reward: 319 pips
That’s about 2/1 RR. But sometimes, if the trade is really good and the signal is nice and strong, the chart is clear, i open
trades with 1,5/1 RR.
If you’ve more questions, just tell me!

I think if somebody can monitor only 3-5 pairs, they better can stop with trading. You’ve to know monitoring more charts. You just do your TA every day, draw the resistance and support levels, mark the possible orders, and after that you just have to check the charts in 2 x your time frame. i mean, i’m trading in H4, i check my charts every 4-8 hours. If you trade in 30M you have to check you charts every hour.
Which trading platform you use?

thanks Nikita, my other trades are the same for this week:)

My positions for this week. I only follow the price with my SL, and open new trades at friday morning (10am).