What is mechanical trading?

So im confused i thought mechanical trading was bots and other scams that just takes ur money, i thought that ONLY YOU AND YOU can do it, its called MANUAL TRADING yes? so how come now everybody say that MECHANICAL TRADING IS THE ONLY WAY U CAN BE SUCCESFULL???

Mechanical trading is following a set of rules to the letter, but in practice you will always need discretion.

Dont understand tell me more

If conditions A and B are met. You trade.

You follow a strict set of rules.

Next time, learn to have a little respect.

Its not, however your not going to be able to pickup a profitable automated way to trade for $97. Think about that :wink: But if you want to hand over 25% of your profits you will find firms with automated methods and they will usually require a 100K or 50K minimum. If you want to do more with your manual trading for now, might want to check out harmonic trading or google us,fxgroundworks

Mechanical trading (automated trading) can help you remove your emotion and achieve consistency. However, automated trading fails because the market is dynamic. A good strategy is able to adapt the ever-changing environment which automated trading fails to achieve.