My $2.00 Journal

Well, you know what, again, another excuse…

Here is the new plan, Im going to Demo Oanda Java, because its great, lol…

I just need to make it work, as this is what I will be doing in Feb after my deposit, and really, you cant beat the spread right now with them… Annnnnd, I already have an account, its just sensless I guess…

So, again, Im starting over… Will have the FXbook link soon.

10% Daily System | Myfxbook

OK, there is the new account,

so far up 1.7%

Once you get used to it the Oanda java platform is the best thing for scalping. Charts are not so good but all the options to preset trade parameters are great. I am following you on Myfxbook.

Hey Shr1K,

Man, I dont know, I just cant stand Oanda Java. Even today, having a ruff time with it… But its probably just me.

However, Funny thing is this, Ever since I went back to Java, now MT4 is running smooth, but then again, I notice Limit orders go right thru, TP and SL trigger instantly. So, It seems, even tho oanda allows scalping, They slow it down alot by busy context notices and hang-ups.

So, I let my EA run thru the night and as of right now, Im up 24% since I said, " Im going back to Java", Unreal…

The bad thing is, My EA follows the exact plan I use manually… This is the reason, When I first started Forex, Because I know ME, I need a robot to trade for me, because I really dont have patiance, and I have OCD, and Adhd, and road rage, LOL…

But, Im just being serious… I have the brains to trade, know when to trade, but just like smoking cigs, my hands override everything, and need to be in the action, and make bad choices, even tho, I know whats going on…

I have been strugglin with this for a year, and Im sure, it takes many years to really " Get It’, Mentally…

My EA will make 10 trades a day if I tell it too, and I only need 40 pips a day to hit my target.
So right now, I messing with TP and time restrictions for the EA…

But really, this thing is doing what I want it too…

10% Daily MT4 System | Myfxbook

That is the Link that My EA is atached to

See, this is the stuff that annoys me.

Oanda MT4, $2.80 profit, Click Close, 67 seconds later, Finally closes for a $1.56 loss,

OK, starting to settle down, so far, 24.4% for the day,

use the Java platform to close your trades might take a second or 2

you saying I can close a MT4 trade on Java Platform?

yes you can just log into that account. beware about modifying trades or opening trades with the java platform on your mt4 account. MT4 only operates with 1000 unit trades minimum. If you do change a trade on the java side by an amount less then 1000 units it will mess up the balance and history on mt4. It WILL NOT mess up the real balance in your account.

wow, thanks man, thats something, never knew that, I got it going right now,
Thanks for the tip,

Great profits to you

does the myfxbook do oanda non-MT4 or is it in the works?

Yes, You can use both platforms for fxbook.

When you go to add account, hit the yellow beta area above when you choose account,

Its pretty easy, and with the Java Platform, its realllllllllllllly much easier…

lovely it pulls nicely from my entire history thanks

Right on, No Problem, Its great for stats,

Ok, done for the night,

24.8% increase today, $32.58 total profits,

71 trades, 6 loses ( 92% ) 4 were due to Closeing lag from MT4 and Oanda,

244 pips Won, 12 pips Lost

45.9% increase This week, can actually just settle for 5% tomorrow to hit my 10% daily this week.
Also, this week, made 130 total trades, 16 loses, at a strike rate of 88%

But seeing I rock it usually on Friday, it should be interesting…

Learned a few things today, so tomorrow will be better.

Need to get consistant, and get settled with proper platform managment.

Ok, have a good one

Good morning Traders… Im going to try to make this routine, with checkin in here, every morning, to log my goals for the day.

Current balance= $164.70 ( but round off to nearest $…

10% of $164 is $16.00 @.40 cents a pip = 40 pips for the day.

Im already up $2 for the day,

Looking back from Oct 31st, from when I started this account, I have made
589 trades
150 loses
75% win rate
430 pips
68% balance increase

This is quite misleading to put this in your $2 journal - you should probably start a new journal

Does it really matter?

Is it nessesary to clutter the boards with another thread, I dont realy get feedback anyways. The 1-2 that might be following know whats going on. Some people dont like to see success, Im most likely going to stop posting this stuff, and take me and my strat into the darkness of the shadows…

Im getting a new PC, New system security, and its time to stop playing in the kiddy pool.

Time to take that step, Ive grown past babypips,

Ever get an offer you cant refuse?

ITs time for me to learn to be a Millionaire, as its just as hard as learning to trade…

Alot of tables turned for me in the past 2 days, well, 1 day actaully…

Like I said, time to move on up the ladder…

No offense, but his is a BABY PIPS forum, and testing days are over, time to get out of the diapers, and get a bigger crib.

Best of Luck to all,

I thought you got to $164 from $2, so I also think you should use a different thread to not confuse people…

Mony… I wish u luck man. If you do decide to take it underground, drop a line in every now and again…would like to hear how your progress goes, even if it’s not much progress (and definately if it’s a lot of progress!)

Jay