You guys at Babypips.com are the highest givers on planet earth

Great job guys,i appreciate you guys,with great wealth of informations like this on the net for free?this is awesome guy,thats why you guys are doing well,because its a law,givers are on top,anyway i am new to the trade still practising with demo,but i have learnt alot from Babypips.com,so many areas that i had challenges with has been cleared,i am glad to be a part of this group,because i know its going to be only one way for me,upward & forward,i love you guys.
Please guys i have one question that give me a concern,do i have to use multiple time frames to set up a trade in divergences?sorry guys the question might sound stupid but it better for me to ask & be a fool for 5mins than be a fool for ever not asking.Looking forward for an answer,thanks. Edobor 10.

Welcome yes babypips is a great community. Multiple time frame analysis for divergence. I would say it depends as with most things in trading, though personally I use multiple time frame analysis for almost everything. It really depends on what your trying to accomplish. Also higher time frames usually have more significance. So you may have divergence on say a 5 min chart but the hourly and 4h are in sync. Well is there divergence sure. But is it large enough for you to exploit for a high probability low risk trade? Probably not at least I couldn’t. Now you might have an entirely profitable system that takes advantage of small TF divergences and plays currencies back to the mean or “true value”. Yes I know it seems like a cop out. But here’s a take away, I personally believe in multiple timeframe analysis for everything. also fit your tools to the job, do these pieces give me a set up for a low risk high probability trade according to my trading method, if so take it.

Meet the nicer 1% lol

Moderators here realy works, and so biased comments such as “SL is for sissies” are not quite common here.

Regards.

I second the motion :slight_smile: and once again here I am today learning new things.
even if you have years of exp in trading there is always new things to learn
here. cheers.

Thanks guys,i know now that anyone who decides to teach himself has made a fool for master.with babypips the sky is a stepping stone.Please i need some more info on multiple time frames on divergence.Edobor 10.

Are you trying to tell me something here? I can be nice I sware I just prefer not to most of the time lol :slight_smile:

Very useful info and opens your mind. BP is just great!

Longer time frame analysis to find the trend (say on the 1Hr or 4Hr charts), use divergences which crop up on the M5 or M15 to take trades back in the direction of the longer term trend? Could net you some juicy pips. :slight_smile:

Thanks bro,for the tip,i appreciate & God bless.

I hail bro,i have a sound mind.