If I make money in forex will it make me successful with girls?

Hi, I am student and have some money. I think maybe I make success with girl if I trade forex good. My target is 4% a day. Maybe you think they will impress.

ps: Please answer Jessica

No, try bodybuilding :stuck_out_tongue:

Loving the grammar by the way!

if you had to ask this. Then you dont have a chance. But hopfully I am wrong for your sake. Have fun Jess

You’re so funny bro! anyway, good luck with that 4%/day

one more idea, golden. Do you know how much money you make after one year for about 200 trading days?

that’s about 800%, and if you’re compounding from $1000? the answer is $256,000! and after 2 years is about $65.5M! however, good luck with that. Please do not forget me if you make it.

Happy trading,

KL

If you are successful in Forex, you can pay someone to be successful with girls on your behalf!

Heck, you could run your won dating site purely for your benefit!

Oh, and just in case Judith is hanging around, it works both ways!

Lols that was so funny .
Money will definitely help you to be with girls. (as their credit card ).

Of course golden, there’s tons of gold diggers, trophy wives, and *****s you can buy.

Don’t forget mail order brides

Sure, all the money in the world can get you these types of girls but it can only last so long, trust me I know. In the end of the day, if you want a real woman you need to know how they think and feel.

I once bought a wife, and then traded her on leverage for her fatter sister. Was well worth it

Thank you for bodybuilding but my body is very weak and I get tired easy.

:frowning:

I will never forget you, love goldenmember

I think this good idea. Maybe you sleep with girl and I can say it was me. Thank for suggesting.

Hope so. :slight_smile:

Lots of different, as long as I do good in forex. Lot of pressure.

I no care about last long, just many girl all time.

LOL… Then welcome to the world of STDs.

Nah, 4% a day is lame. There is a thread anywhere with 10% a day and more or even doubling up every single day and the girls will all choose those professional traders! :33:

Only rare choice you could have to meet one who would theoretically fall in love with you, because she has already enough money. Which would also solve your poor 4% roi/day issue, because you could ask her for some $$$.

Oh God, I don’t even know what to say… Priceless… :57:

Lol, this thread is awesome…

Here is my system with a little more leverage over ~ 2 years used by this real man:

This is the report:

Now you know why we can’t get the girls. You need to buy a hat, must beat your system with a whip and then you’ll have a chance to make 3m out of 2k in 2 years and buy Ferraris and girls. :33:

hey guys, I am too new on this forum; been trading for 1 1/2 years, Im Italian and so far have had some good and few bad experiences

ciao from Italy to all

Golden, this one is a classic.

This one takes the p#ss out of all those other 5-10% a day threads, plus you have added girls to it
(and managed to mention Jessica…aaah , where is she)
And you have given yourself an accent (bad grammar), lol

There’s been some MIGHTY good threads started this year but THIS one has MY vote for ‘Thread of the Year’!!! (Sorry leandar)!!! ROFLMAO!!!

Regards,

Dale.

First: no man on earth has, nor will, ever get that right.

Second: who cares!!! As long as they look good in your McLaren or Ferrari, are able to string a few words together into coherent sentences now and then, and are prepared to fake ‘it’ on demand, then what more could you want!!! LOL!!!

(No offense Jessica: just based on many years worth of experience and enough woman)!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.