Introducing Myself

Hello Everyone!

I call me Igor [from Brazil ] and let’me introduce myself.

I’m begginer in forex market and I’m interested in make friendship and good traders that can teach me more.

Babypips is great for unite all micro-entrepreneurs and traders!

And also I’m working like representative in a Brazilian Investment Firm based in London which I recruit new
traders.

Thanks!
Igor

Dear New Member,

First of all welcome on board, this is a great forum, there are some great traders here and we will help you as
much as we can.

There are often New Members coming on board that have very little experience, and I always give the same advice
which is why I have saved this posting so I can paste it rather than keep typing something similar every time.

The advice is in itself quite simple, but very significant, and it is to look at the most popular and most
enduring threads, they are such for a very very good reason, you will learn to make money.

And with that, best of luck and wish you many riches in life and finance.

Welcome IgorFX,

You are begginer in forex market therefore Babypips School would be best place to start learning forex trading.

Personally I wouldn’t spend too much time on the BabyPips school, it’s good for learning some background forex stuff, but as far as learning a profitable strategy is concerned it’s not really much use.

Good luck learning to trade Igor. I would check out the school to get a basic concept of the market. and not to be rude but you will not be recruiting 15% of my account anytime soon. This is not a good section of this site to put this on.

welcome to babypips, the right place to learn forex, pls do not hesitate about asking about anything with regards to forex, and keep in mind the right track to succeed in forex trading is through learning :smiley:

Hello. Sorry by posting this informations fast…I’m newbie here. have e-mail ? I would like of explain more.

Dear Igor,

You are welcome.

I’m Lawal and a beginner too from Nigeria.

I hope to learn from this school and friends like you.

Cheers.

welcome to us both

yo, whats up man

Hi everyone.My name is Samsara.I am from Kenya but I live in South africa.I am a forex trader however I also look at indexes and sometimes commodities.
I prefer to use price action setups to trade for have found out that other indicators seem to confuse me.Trendlines,candle stick patterns, support and resistance levels in addition to retracements are my thing.I look forward to being enriched with information and to share some in the forum.

Hi, welcome to the forum, am sure there are many good traders here who can help you with any questions related to forex trading business.

Hi All,
Im new to forex…but find it very intetesting…curently have an acct with xforex.com…any got views about this platform?