Any traders here from the Philippines?

Hi there, are there any traders here from Philippines? :slight_smile: This website is so cool!

2 Likes

Mabuhay Leyva. Kamusta. I’m from the philippines…

Hi Gurenu! wow how long have u been trading? Ganda nitong website na to daming info, ang cool pa ng mga host haha :slight_smile: , Im just starting to study trading and its very great! galing din nung mga info ni Inner Circle Trading :slight_smile: Where are you located in the Phil?

Leyva, You will find many traders from different parts of the world including Philippines. This website will help you in getting the basics of the Forex trading right.

Yup Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

I’m not yet doing live trading. But I know trading since 2008. All the information I know comes on this site, just read through the babypips school and you will be fine. I’m from Batangas but I am in Dubai right now, how about you? Hopefully this year I can start live trading. I am just doing some tweaks on my system. Hehe… Sorry if I am using English, I think it is a rule here to use only english. Hehe… Feel free to ask question if your having problem with trading, hopefully I can answer them. Good Luck sa atin.

I have a question though, im just starting with my demo account, and since im here in the philppines what broker do you recommend? and im quite confused on how to deposit and withdraw money in the account especially if the profit became 6-7 figures ?

I know FXCM have support on hongkong and I have to one of their support he is a Filipino. But the problem is they have a wide spread and I think not good for me… I am using OANDA right now for demo. I think its ok i tried their customer suuport and it is ok also. How much are you planning to invest? What platform or broker do you use right now?. From where are you in the philippines?

mabuhay mga kabayan! there is three of us now :smiley:

most of the filipino traders that i know trade with oanda, some with insta i think, I trade with hotforex, for deposits and withdrawals, i think oanda offers paypal (ofcourse its for small accounts) but for withdrawals there is alwas an option for bank wire, which is a direct transfer, not so sure about the fees, I do not trade 5-6 digit figure lalo na 7 digits (in my dreams) but i use moneybookers to lessen the fees. :slight_smile: guys welcome to the forums :slight_smile: hopefully we grow larger :slight_smile:

Nice. I always thought your filipino based on your name… Hehe… Are you on live trading already? How much capital do you start with?

Thanks for the info,how do you use moneybookers and paypal? im sorry im so naive about that money transfers haha, by the way im planning to open atleast $500-$1k starting account the moment i double my $1k demo trading in oanda, im just starting and im making my move to learn as much as possible info and experience everyday, I live in san pedro laguna, how about you guys

whats the average spread in fxcm? are they ecn brokers? im still searching for a reliable and trustworthy broker especially we are in the philippines,

I think they have a spread average of 2.5. They are ecn also. Also the minimum deposit in FXCM is 2k that’s to big for me… haha… I can only start with 500 - 1k. Magkapitbahay lang pala tayo. Im from Batangas City. Are you profitable now on demo trading?

i just started demo trading for 1 week, i only got 2.2% on my first week though, i will master this forex :slight_smile:

Make it 5, from taguig here but in UK now.

Just started forex a few months ago, now Im looking for a broker that I can actually deposit money. Paypal/debit/credit card payment is all I need. The plan is to run Forex Envy EA.

Good luck to all of us LOL

Nice dami na natin… Hehe… What strategies do you use? Let’s share some strategies so we can have a profitable trading. I am more of a Price Action trading. I am reading nikita’s thread and also ICT’s trade. How bout you mga kababayan?

Haha… I think stick with the one that is posted here in babypips. They have listed some brokers here. I have spoken with an FXCM customer service, he is Filipino also. The only problem is I cannot afford their required deposit. Hehe… I read your post from another thread. One comment there is right just stick with broker that has names already.

LOL yeah I want a broker with name and that I can deposit/withdraw without too much hassle it just that I dont know which one. Its a pretty simple question really but so far only one answer, so Im off to brokers review site, hope its not another scammer site. I just want to get going after buying this EA, I got to admit I should have research more, its too late now ah well.

Yes try to read nikita’s thread

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/39634-pure-price-action-dummies-1.html

I learn a lot here without using EA’s and indicators.

@guneno : bro I’ll explain it in tagalog I use hotforex and moneybookers, they don’t offer paypal.

first i set up my account at money bookers and go through the process of verification, iveverify nila ung address at credit card or visa. pero may prob ang money bookers sa mga credit card naten kaya mag address verification ka nlng.

after you verify your address, link you money bookers account with a bank account (i use EON UNIONBANK)gamit ko din kasi un para sa paypal, 350 pesos lng mag open ng account dun

now here is the process of withdrawing,

1. i download and print a withdrawal form, fill it up then send it to hotforex. i send it during office hours for faster transaction. (it takes 4-5 hours to ses my money in money bookers)

2. from moneybookers a process a withdrawal via bankwire (kasi may conflict ang pag veryfy ng card, kaya address naverify ko) for paypal there is no problems with EON card as long as it is verified :slight_smile: but the fees are big sa paypal.

3. after three working days I see the money in my bank account.

I started trading with a small capital, 100 dollars:) but I withdraw and deposit alot, alam mo nmn pag kelangan ng pera hugot ng hugot haha im not an expert but its all good, kumikita kahit papanu

@ArrheniusLeyva: 500-1k starting is a bit big bro, pls start with a smaller ammount 20-50 even coz there are differences between live and demo when it comes to execution, use it to practice live and its not that painful to loose, iba ang stress sa sa live, you might end up blowing an account like what i did. i think the minimum of oanda is like 1 dollar :smiley: hotforex is 20, and you can use micro lots or even a smaller leverage.

@chris: welcome kabayan :slight_smile: there are well known brokers in the UK, like alpari UK I think dukas also accepts trader from the UK though they do not accept traders from the phil

TO THE MODS: sorry if i used a local language to explain some of the stuff, they were just some technicalities about local bank process with online money processors just to help answer some of the guys questions many thanks.