Do you like forex or not?

I love forex trading because forex trading promise me unlimited profit at end of the month.i just need to develop my profitable trading strategy to get much profit from forex trading

! but i hate that feeling worry and fear , i hate the forex when this market kill all my dream !!
:10:

yo man, how your forex trading doing>>> how many % return monthly???

I like forex trading because it is a good source for me to make some additional money.

I Love Forex, Im very very passionaite about this business. Even when I talk to friends, I get fired up talking about it. The problem is, no-one really listens to me about it. I guess kinda like a Doctor talking about his recent brain surgery… So I have to sqeeze all my rant in 4 minute frame. I start getting loud, talking fast, and saliva starts flyin… Then, well, to the next story starts and the friend is just like, " Umm, well, good luck with that"…

I cant wait to sit at the Yacht Club, sippin scotch, and talking about the most recent Stop Hunt, lol…

Point is, Yes, I Love Forex, its my life. Im not wealthy yet, but I see the rainbow in plain sight, now its time to start the journey to get me Gold…

Way to go, We can do it…
I am waiting to travel around the world and financial freedommmmmmmm

I’ve only been studying Forex for a little over a month and haven’t put up any real money yet. However, after this short period of time so far, I am enjoying Forex quite a bit.

I like that it’s a little art (discretionary trading) and a little science (mechanical trading). I like number crunching, so gathering a significant sample size by manually backtesting and tweaking a mechanical system has been, well fun isn’t really the word… enlightening.

Plus, to me Forex is as close to my definition of the perfect business as I’ve found. No employees, no customers, no overhead (except the cost of internet), operate any where you can get an internet connection, completely flexible hours, and completely scalable starting with a shoestring budget.

Sure, the “95% fail” quotes are daunting, however I’ve seen statistics showing that 95% of any business startup fails. I believe I have a solid business plan that will take my wife and I to complete financial independence within the next 10 years. My vision has never been this clear and I truly believe my goals are attainable via Forex.

haha we won’t be here if we do not love it, it may look weird to some people how come we can stare at charts for hours and have a smile, at time i scream in my room when something good is happening hah, forexx is addictive and there is no escaping it once you are drawn in :smiley:

I love Forex!! It’s a great way to exercise my brain and make some extra money… I’m glad I found this outstanding site to help me on my journey!

forex is a high maintenance, demanding b1tch goddess!

and it gives you money :cool:

I am loving it! I just started learning about a month and a half ago. I’m between jobs, so I can spend a lot of time obsessing over it all, studying everything I can, reading about how to manage my impulses, and getting used to the idea that $10 or $20 can be gone in under a minute if I make a poor choice.

I’m finishing my first month of live trading of relatively small amounts, and I’m in the black $393! I can’t believe it! Almost as nice as the money, one of the best parts for me is that I’m a total news junkie, but all the economic news was depressing me. The news hasn’t changed, but my attitude has because now I see ways of making the awful economy work for me, instead of against me.

I wish I could not worry about getting a job and just do this, but I know I need to: a) have other money coming in or I’d be freaking out more about each and every trade; b) it’s going to take a long time before I can nickel and dime my way up to an equity balance that will allow me to make 1% risks and still pay the mortgage, and c) I have a feeling that I’m having a little bit of beginners’ luck. I feel like I’m just barely dipping my toes into the pond in terms of figuring all of this out (and my own trading psychology).

I couldn’t do it without this website, that’s for sure! THANK YOU, THANK YOU everyone for your generosity of time, tips and tales! You all are awesome!

1 Like

I’m bored as all hell with forex. Yet the edge lives on

Forex offers huge, sexy returns. But very few people actually achieve the dreams that forex teases us with…

BUT

It can be done, I believe!

My earning depend actually. Every day I set a target profit and when I reach that target I stop for the day. It helps me control my emotion and boosts my confidence. Whenever I feel it is safer to invest more and target more. I set a higher target. So it actually depends on all these factors!

I am not a big trader - I have a capital of 1000$ and make around 30-50$ daily but i don’t trade everyday, i like to enter 3 days a week.

I love trading in general. It allows me to enjoy my lifestyle.

I am also love forex trading and i want to start .But lack of proper knowledge i am afraid to start trading.

I love FOREX because it’s a cash cow for me everyday! Furthermore, it’s the best investment vehichle to lead me to financial free dom in 7-10 years!
Happy trading!

I’ve only literally stumbled upon the Forex world & with demo accounts, I’m loving it.
A guys told me a great analogy last night: Forex is like a giant picture puzzle with monÂŁy at the end for completing it. See the trend, jump on-board & count the ca$h.

david- don’t be afraid to start trading. Infact this will be an additional income for you to enjoy life more.
But you need to get fully prepared before you jumped in this business. Few advices for you in order to boost your confidence

1. open a demo account and practice a lot
  2. learn about Forex and its trading styles and strategies
  3. Use stop loss and take profit
    4.Try to keep patience - very important in trading
    5.focus on 1 or 2 pair of currency first

Any other help- please ask

I agree with Peter, do not be afraid. We all started where you are now, but as long as you start you will head into the right direction. It will take time but I can guarantee you it is worth the hard work.

I would recommend that when you are ready to open your first live account to stick to a micro-account and fund it with $100. Trade only 0.01 lots and work your way up. It will take time so don’t try to do what so many do and double up really fast as it is a great way to zoom your account down to zero.

You may want to check out PaxForex which offers a $200 No Deposit Bonus and you are only allowed to trade 0.01 lots and keep two positions open. I recommend that over a normal demo account as you are allowed to keep your profits if you meet the conditions and the money will be transferred to your live account.

Surely we love forex, otherwise we would not be here for long.
I like your words, baz