Do you like forex or not?

You face the terrible situation due to your greed, forex is good rewarding business but not a money making machine, we can earn fruitful result if we will do it with proper planning and strategy. I also like this business and I am earning reasonable amount.

Frankly speaking, I got to age where you need to make decision in what you want to do in real terms, I am not talking about time pass and all that, as certainly we all get to that stage where real life journey starts. This is where it’s least about LIKES and DISLIKES; it’s about what’s best for us. Forex trading is what I found BEST for me, it was not always the thing I like in terms of stress and tension, but I found that there were very few like Forex where the potential was so high.

Hello Stakz, thank you…

Out of curiosity, which thread is this? The COT thread? The Gartleys thread? The EUR/USD one?

Thanks.

http://forums.babypips.com/the-lobby/72819-16-candles-58-edsel.html

I did not know about this, thanks.

Forex is great earning platform and giving employment large number of people from all over the world, I also like forex trading as I am earning reasonable amount from this business, I am a part timer and I found forex lucrative business, I will never leave it.

I like Forex trading, even if I find immensely frustrating at times. On one hand yes, you can profit quite a lot, on the other hand losses can be incredibly painful.

Why ask on a forex forum about wether or not we like forex. Something is wrong here=)

Forex is a business that I have to like as it made me good money but recently another market has attracted me and it is crypto market. With increasing market Cap and huge profits potential, it is going to be in my list.

Forex is part of my life now. I read chart everyday, I adapt my strategy every time I win or lose. And I want to share my passion with the others.

Till now I’m working hard to establish my identity here! But, yes I love Forex! Because, this is the only one profession which one open for me! I am a student, and I see almost all of money earning opportunities are blocked for me; but now I am using this opportunity as my part time job! I am hopeful about my success! I started my learning through BabyPips School!

1 Like

Hello LauChoKun! Nice to see you are enjoying your trading profession as a part time Forex trader! Can you please share your part time trading plan a little bit? Like, you many hours you spend here? And how you use your best entry points? Since you use this market for a certain session! Actually, I am interested on part time trading! Thanks in advance!

The more you learn about Forex trading, the more your identity as a trader will form - the strategies you prefer, the currency pairs, the time frames, etc. And the more your identity forms, the better you will become at trading.

Hello Jonathan, may I know how you overcome from critical situations? What’s the name of your current trading strategy? And your monthly return please?

I like Forex business because this business is the right choice for investment but this should also be kept in mind that this business is risky too so proper trading plan and strategies should be followed to achieve our targets.

For me, Forex doesn’t mean unlimited profit! Now I am making only 10% profit (in average) with my 5 years trading experience! BY the way, yes I am happy on my trading performance!

Speculating and investing are completely different beasts. One should never trade the spot market as an investment market. You should learn the difference

1 Like

I used to wonder why ~95% of retail traders can’t turn a profit…

Yes I do like Forex.I trade Forex because I like the volatility. Forex is a mind game and I like the challenge. There is always something new to learn everyday so it never gets boring. .

Since I’m just starting my forex education, I’m still optimistic about everything. I like it so far but I don’t know how much will change when I start trading. :grinning: